UFC's 3 title defenses = mma's greatest HW of all time?

gunsblazingmode

Belt with 50 shades of grey
@Orange
Reaction score
Do they (UFC,Miocic and other dumbs) really believe it? Like really?
First of all, this win was purest lay n pray by Miocic, he could have beaten Ngannou in stand up in later rounds, if he wasnt such a pussy. Second is FEDOR WAS 30-0 you motherfucker and beat everyone in FASHION. And considering that fact UFC bums trying to tell me that this fireman with 2 loses in 5 years and beating most of the time 40 y/o legends and not even beating Cain makes him GOAT??????
UFC is dying

I have only seen a FEW ppl say he’s the HW GOAT.

I believe he’s the UFC HW GOAT. And, his record makes a great argument for it.

Don’t really know what you’re talking about.

You'd have to be a special kind of retard to say Miocic is a pussy for not standing and banging with Ngannou.

I have only seen a FEW ppl say he’s the HW GOAT.

I believe he’s the UFC HW GOAT. And, his record makes a great argument for it.

Don’t really know what you’re talking about.
This.

Fedor is the HW GOAT.
Stipe is the UFC HW GOAT.

Currently Stipe beats old Fedor of course but Prime Fedor wouldn't be easy.

Do they (UFC,Miocic and other dumbs) really believe it? Like really?
First of all, this win was purest lay n pray by Miocic, he could have beaten Ngannou in stand up in later rounds, if he wasnt such a pussy. Second is FEDOR WAS 30-0 you motherfucker and beat everyone in FASHION. And considering that fact UFC bums trying to tell me that this fireman with 2 loses in 5 years and beating most of the time 40 y/o legends and not even beating Cain makes him GOAT??????
UFC is dying

Keep your socks on buddy;

Nobody is denying Fedor on here (and the people who are don't know shit about the sport). But you gotta admit Miocic is building quitte the resume, I mean he beat JDS, Arlovski, Hunt, Werdum, Reem and now Ngannou. He's easily the nr. 2 all time heavyweight.

Only Cain is really left of the current crop of HW's. You can't really blame him for the lack of talent at the moment. For me, to solidify his legacy he needs to beat Cain, rubber match JDS, and beat Cormier in a superfight, all while keeping any new comers at bay. Then, and only then, he is near or equal Fedor's legacy.

He’s a pussy for not banging with Ngannou but Fedor is goat because he fought obese people and professional wrestlers with no prior fight experience?

the only argument i can see, is that Miocic is not really beating guys in their prime. maybe Werdum is, and Reem, but JDS, Arlovski, and Hunt were/are shot.

you could even make an argument that Ngannou isn't in his prime either, he has the potential to get better. that remains to be seen though, so we cannot know just yet.

but it's not a knock on Miocic, he can only beat the guys that are here, it just happens to be a kind of weak division at the moment in comparison to when Fedor was fighting, there was a ton of contenders.

If you thnk you can do better then go out there and fight

At least use facts. He was 31-1-1 before he shit the bed. The loss may have been bullshit but he still lost.

I know Fedor got old overnight but we have to look at his losses too Werdum beat him and bigfoot and hendo, and Stipe beat Werdum.
Stipe's no where near the Emperor yet but if he gets his defenses to another 5 ufc top contenders I'd start to say he might be the GOAT.

Fedor took steroids to win in the wild west of pride, as soon as he landed in America he started getting ktfo by 40 year old middleweights and acromegalic bjj guys, Stipe is the best especially if he beats Cain.

Pride didn't have any testing protocol. Any claims to Fedor being GOAT is throw out of the window.

Ts go watch wwe,, you clearly don't know what youre talking about,, you want stipe to stand there and copp punches just so francis has a chance??? this is MMa you newb , tonights threads have been pathetic and I m dearly missing the oldies these days.... sherdog do something please

Werdum is coming for that belt and will reclaim his status as the UFC HW GOAT.

tenor.gif

Back