UFC's 3 title defenses = mma's greatest HW of all time?

When you mention Fedor, do you mean the guy that is 3-4 in regulated MMA?

Do they (UFC,Miocic and other dumbs) really believe it? Like really?
First of all, this win was purest lay n pray by Miocic, he could have beaten Ngannou in stand up in later rounds, if he wasnt such a pussy. Second is FEDOR WAS 30-0 you motherfucker and beat everyone in FASHION. And considering that fact UFC bums trying to tell me that this fireman with 2 loses in 5 years and beating most of the time 40 y/o legends and not even beating Cain makes him GOAT??????
UFC is dying
He is not the goat of HW MMA. I don't know why him, and his fans think so

Do they (UFC,Miocic and other dumbs) really believe it? Like really?
First of all, this win was purest lay n pray by Miocic, he could have beaten Ngannou in stand up in later rounds, if he wasnt such a pussy. Second is FEDOR WAS 30-0 you motherfucker and beat everyone in FASHION. And considering that fact UFC bums trying to tell me that this fireman with 2 loses in 5 years and beating most of the time 40 y/o legends and not even beating Cain makes him GOAT??????
UFC is dying
Stipe's Record: 18-2-0
Fedor's: 0-4-38 (38 'No Contests' because they were against bums in fixed fights while Fedor was juicing)

Oh sorry I didn’t know I was talking to you typical butthurt Fedor fan. I like how you used etc. to sum up the rest of his resume because then you’d be actually naming the “fighters” I was actually referring to. Super impressive wins list for 2005 you got there though.

Not butthurt at all, but you seem to be considering your posts and the way you react ... I used etc after naming at least 7 legit fighters and I didn't saw the point of naming everyone Fedor fought ... Continue to bash Fedor poor little dude, I don't care at all, I consider hima good fighter as much as I consider Stipe a really good one.

Fedor's: 0-4-38 (38 'No Contests' because they were against bums in fixed fights while Fedor was juicing)

The bum you refer to include a lot of good fighters and much more accomplished persons than the bum you are who will never achieve 10% of what they did.

And always a fan of the idiot referring at juice and fixed fight for everything in Japan without a single proof...

Last edited:
What is not official? His win, his status? What are u talkin about?
UFC rankings>worldwide rankings?
And yes why did ufc bought pride,strikeforce,wec and etc?
Guess what they had better fighters
Conclusion is ufc rankings are nowhere near to worldwide

I’m talking about his (lack of) title defences

You'd have to be a special kind of retard to say Miocic is a pussy for not standing and banging with Ngannou.

I'll never wrap my head around morons calling cage fighters "pussies" and "bitches." Mind bogglingly retarded.

cain in his last 8 fights fought dos santos 3 x, antonio silva 2x, lesnar and lost his belt to verdum then fought travis browne.

cain did'nt fight overeem, mark hunt, did not beat a verdum and did not even fight a roy nelson and a ngannou like miocic.

if miocic fought dos santos 3x and antonio silva 2x and a travis browne he would have won it too.

i don't see why cain is better than him or need to fight cain to prove he is the "ufc's goat".

I wish stipe took 7 fights off between 2 title defenses to fight pro westlers and random fat guys, that would really make him goat.

UFC HW GOAT, yes. Not MMA HW GOAT.

I do think he's reasonable close to that goal and could achieve it. Another two or three quality title defenses against elite guys and he'd probably match or exceed the number of Fedors quality wins.

Maybe Cain, Werdum again, Blaydes, and some other top guys would put him there. Maybe DC if he moves up.

Werdum, Reem, JDS, Hunt, Ngganou, and Arlovski are already great wins and Big Country and Gonzaga are decent. That doesnt match Fedors legacy yet but if he can continue to add good names to that list he is in contention.

Theres no proof any of Fedors fights were fixed, and while PRIDE did promote use of PEDs, we dont know that Fedor was on them, and even if he was, theres a very good chance his opponents were as well.

PRIDE was shady but that isnt Fedors fault, and without proof its unfair to accuse him of wrongdoing.

cain in his last 8 fights fought dos santos 3 x, antonio silva 2x, lesnar and lost his belt to verdum then fought travis browne.

cain did'nt fight overeem, mark hunt, did not beat a verdum and did not even fight a roy nelson and a ngannou like miocic.

if miocic fought dos santos 3x and antonio silva 2x and a travis browne he would have won it too.

i don't see why cain is better than him or need to fight cain to prove he is the "ufc's goat".

Cains legacy is bloated. He really only a small number of great wins and his best win also beat him.

Nog
Brock
JDS x2

....and thats really it.

At least use facts. He was 31-1-1 before he shit the bed. The loss may have been bullshit but he still lost.

it was in a same day tournament and the cut happened from the previous fight.

the event was in japan, and he was fighting tk. japanese are the most racist people on earth.

calling it bullshit is a understatement. it was fixed. cut opened up immediately and the japanese was declared the winner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back