UFC Swanson vs Lobov Bout Order Set

Lmao 14-12 lobov...How is this can the main event?

well you're taking a long time "reading" his picks before you laugh, but you're laughing at the very first pick, Swanson :) Figured perhaps you had difficulty reading the word.
that was my shock at the first pick..... I was that shocked I was stunned for a few seconds lol

Ellenburger is a shot fighter. It will be exciting, so it's a good way to start the main card but they don't deserve main or comain status in my opinion.
Both of them are much better fighters than Artem IMO, I just don't see how he landed a ME. I like Cub and he is exciting to watch but I don't understand how they couldn't find someone better for him to fight. Sanchez is pretty much shot at this point as well, probably more so than the Burger, but him and raging Al should put on a fun scrap. There is actually a number of fights on this card that could wind up being pretty fun to watch, Dodson vs. Wineland could be a pretty good one.

Both of them are much better fighters than Artem IMO, I just don't see how he landed a ME. I like Cub and he is exciting to watch but I don't understand how they couldn't find someone better for him to fight. Sanchez is pretty much shot at this point as well, probably more so than the Burger, but him and raging Al should put on a fun scrap. There is actually a number of fights on this card that could wind up being pretty fun to watch, Dodson vs. Wineland could be a pretty good one.

Yep, I'm looking forward to it. The main event doesn't make sense to me much, either. It's all about Cub, but I do think he's high profile enough to main event a FS1 card. Maybe the online beef he had with Artem had something to do with it. As a fan of Cub, I'm happy about this fight because I think he'll smoke Lobov and get more popular

RIP Ellenberger

giphy.gif

I'm thrilled as fuck for that fight. Above all others
I'm looking forward to that one as well. Both guys have great speed and power for their division, Wineland looks like he's making a resurgence in his last couple fights. It should be a high paced high action affair, It definitely could be a FOTN type fight.

I don't have to root for Conor's boy toy, people are allowed to root for different fighters, Mayhem.
lol yeah I originally just bolded and underlined Lauzon... but went back and edited it afterwards

the Artem one is more for shits and giggles lol

Lobov has never been finished with strikes expect for a bull shit early stoppage do to some pitter patter ground and pound. If this fight stays standing I expect it to be a close fight and go to decision.
If it goes to the ground I expect Cub to wreck Lobov.

The main card just got a lot better with the Platinum Burger fight.
#God'sGift #PlatinumBless #GOAT

7p-aITv3pIEa2Yu7Kcnug6EN5M_9DYFnVi-lgkvptL0hw7W9i25eXiNJPNeCKojnyM-WyX1hPU3dOW_W0ti4uhhQKlaclc3bg4DIl7AUh4sI=w510-h288-nc

Dandois is a frightening dark entity, no wonder Cyborg is scurred.

Awesome free card. Plus we get to the see the classic #PlatinumHeadCleanOFF !!!

Back