UFC Swanson vs Lobov Bout Order Set

It's good to see Platinum Mike on the main card. He's an exciting prospect and the Ellenberger fight puts him into the spotlight he deserves.

Suck it, haters.
g3jO2S1.jpg

#PlatiniumBless

Solid card all round, not the biggest names but definetely a bunch of exciting fights. Could have easily had Al Iaquinta vs Diego Sanchez as the main event, kind of feels like a double header really. 7/10

This is actually a fantastic card minus that stupidass main event.

Holtzman's fight is the only one I don't really care about. Then i'd 100% swap Penne's fight with Davis'... I mean what the fuck....put a potential/should be FW in Dandois on TV, you morons.

If you care about match ups more than names, this is a really good card.

That's a very good fight night card, the UFC is doing a very poor job of separating the PPV's from the free TV cards quality wise...

Why is OSP still getting to fight on main cards?

Jouban fights #9 Gunnar Nelson this weekend
And he's been crying about it not being fair that Mike got Ellenberger when he asked for a fight with Ellenberger, keep up.

Platinum isn't shit.
I agree, he's actually very good.

You can watch most of his fights on youtube, and he shows off a wide array of skills in them.

He will be ready for a top 10 opponent after he demolishes Jake Ellenberger on April 22nd.

ps : FUH Q @Drake

Maybe Lobov or Swanson will get injured, and then Platinum vs The Juggernaut will be bumped up to co-main event with Dodson vs Wineland as the new 5 round main event. I think it's the best fight on the card for a 5 rounder, and with the highest ranked guys too.

does Swanson train at AKA? :D

Yes you are...

He's actually 13-12-1. UFC is stat boosting/record padding.

& Lol at Perrywinklers trying to keep the joke going.
I just reported you because your sig is more than 5 lines. You're more than twice the legal limit bro

Where the hell had Iaquinta been?

Some decent fights, main event should be on fightpass prelims haha joke main event.

Back