Ufc signs ko artist Chinese fighter Wang guan

I guess ill see him at the Singapore card it better have a good main event else I won't be happy about wasting money on the flights.

I bet his level of competition has been diabolically bad so I'll reserve judgement til I see him.

"Martial Arts" came into being in all major civilizations...Greece, Rome, etc had martial arts too.

But yeah I don't count "half Asian" either. I want to see a native Easterner get the belt. The training is just inferior over there....there I said it.

Our neighbors in Thailand are tough motherfuckers but their kickboxing technique is sloppy as shit. They need some Western wrestling.
lol what?!

The Chinese MMA scene is about 7 to 10 years behind the USA scene. I was out there in 2004 and there were literally no BJJ schools with anyone above a blue belt in any of the major cities. I had to travel about an hour to get to a school where the instructor was a blue belt. At the same time, in socal there were about five bjj schools in a 10 mile radius.

As a Chinese American while i'd like to see some awesome chinese mma stars, the utilitarian side of me says, i hope they focus their time and energy on something that adds greater value to our society.
lol.
what do you mean by that? to american society?

He will be crushed under American might

61987465.jpg

Saw some of his fights on the tube - nothing to write home about.

Wang vs Dong.

Name this UFC card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back