Ufc signs ko artist Chinese fighter Wang guan

Nice!! Seems like a pretty good prospect....nice striking

How come Chineses are so not invested in MMA ??

Isn't martial art big part of their culture?

2 threads about an unknown chinese prospect?

50 cent army doing overtime.

HOafOK0.jpg

Ahhhhhh, Seattle! I grew up in the PNW with a chick named Chinh. I used to give her chocolates and macadamia nuts for christmas and she would say "oh Joseph, u so nice, u give nuts to Chinh"

I laughed. I don't know why but i laughed.

Yes, Cub will now be more determined than ever for that bonus money. He want's to have a fucking lit baby shower.

Ahhhhhh, Seattle! I grew up in the PNW with a chick named Chinh. I used to give her chocolates and macadamia nuts for christmas and she would say "oh Joseph, u so nice, u give nuts to Chinh"

I laughed. I don't know why but i laughed.
My wife is from Seattle and her name is Chinh

that second KO was brutal; the guy looks built to fight and has jackhammers for arms

Cool. Let's see what he can do.

Will China ever get a UFC belt ?

Get some badass Shao-lin to fuck up the fighters in a particular weight class. It's a done deal.

EDIT...

It's bizarre to think of the lack of Asian UFC champs. There are a few that have half Asian blood. But, I don't think any of them were even born in Asia...I don't care enough to research it.

A billion Chinese. 127 million Japanese. Add in countries like Korea, Viet Nam, etc.

That's alot of fuckin ppl that live in the countries where Martial Arts came into being. But, no UFC champs.

"Martial Arts" came into being in all major civilizations...Greece, Rome, etc had martial arts too.

But yeah I don't count "half Asian" either. I want to see a native Easterner get the belt. The training is just inferior over there....there I said it.

Our neighbors in Thailand are tough motherfuckers but their kickboxing technique is sloppy as shit. They need some Western wrestling.

dude's name sounds like a Jamaican person asking "what's going on?"

Get some badass Shao-lin to fuck up the fighters in a particular weight class. It's a done deal.

EDIT...

It's bizarre to think of the lack of Asian UFC champs. There are a few that have half Asian blood. But, I don't think any of them were even born in Asia...I don't care enough to research it.

A billion Chinese. 127 million Japanese. Add in countries like Korea, Viet Nam, etc.

That's alot of fuckin ppl that live in the countries where Martial Arts came into being. But, no UFC champs.

I have a thread running on this.

I will check this new Chinese prospect out.

How come Chineses are so not invested in MMA ??

Isn't martial art big part of their culture?
Culturally, martial arts =/= MMA. I think it could grow there though like it slowly has in Korea

Looks good can't wait to see what he can do in the UFC.

EDIT...

Not sure if ur trying to talk down on Asian fighters or just mad because ufc signed a Chinese fighter.

Looks good can't wait to see what he can do in the UFC.
I say he'll do alright as long as he has good takedown defense. His only lost was from this Russian dude who kept taking him down . And 1 thing I don't rly like is that wang guan last few opponents were inexperienced fighters lol.

Wang VS Dong... hah

...I need to grow up

Back