UFC: RR HoF speech is "from the heart"

I don't recall Ronda ever pulling out of a fight. Love her or hate her she was exciting to watch. Granted now we're stuck with wmma forever because of it. Not sure what point I'm trying to make.

For all the hype, she hasn't improved WWE business in her initial time there.

Well it doesn't really hurt them anyway given how little she's getting paid compared to her UFC peak. She's at worst a net negligible profit. The way she exited UFC destroyed her fame. If you look at her Google analytics numbers today it's not even a fraction compared to her prime.

I don't recall Ronda ever pulling out of a fight. Love her or hate her she was exciting to watch. Granted now we're stuck with wmma forever because of it. Not sure what point I'm trying to make.

Ronda was hyped so much that we got her shoved in our faces at every oppertunity Dana could make, it was pretty bad before Queen Holly put an end to her evil and bitter ways

Thank you to Amanda Nunes too for finishing her off. I couldn't stand this woman, not from day 1. Too mean, too jealous, too immature, she was a bad person in my opinion and I'm glad she's finally came to grips with not coming back.

That would be once in forever speech , joe would be crying while black beast would be masturbating . Also edmund would be shouting head movemen when holly will come and headkick the shit out of her.
I also hope that she will talk about her losses and start crying

If it was from her balls I'd be concerned.

He looks like Ben Saunders there.

Bald men look the same. Your identity is forever lost when you shave your head.

Keep your hair however you can. Minoxidil, Finasteride, dermarollers, Nizoral shampoo, transplant, toupee....

So...If it's any good, it was written by other people. We've seen her rather limited intellectual and emotional intelligence. She can't even handle a simple non-worshipping interview, but she is going to give a killer speech?

What are the odds that it'll be a bunch of generic, vague psychobabble that doesn't tell us much and is designed to trick you into thinking it is deeper than it actually is?

No they have been pretty flat

She has been off Tv the past few weeks but the numbers prior were the same

Brock pops attendance figures at least
RR's has been flat

Weird but since the Fox announcement, WWE ratings have gone down lol
I hope Fox has an out clause.
I found it strange that WWE picked her up. She got clowned in her last two fights. I can't understand who her fanbase is? I mean how many that aren't watching WWE will tune in specifically to see her. Maybe a handful of MMA fans, but nothing substantial to warrant a contract.

Ronda ran from mma into a soap opera that is based on pretend combat

While she brought in huge numbers in the UFC she was pretty much universally despised by mms fans due to being a huge bitch

Does anyone really care if she becomes a member of a club that the UFC blatantly refused to add guys like Frank shamrock To?

While she brought in huge numbers in the UFC she was pretty much universally despised by mms fans due to being a huge bitch

She was universally despised by the hardcores who spend their time on here or in the youtube comment section.

I found it strange that WWE picked her up. She got clowned in her last two fights. I can't understand who her fanbase is? I mean how many that aren't watching WWE will tune in specifically to see her. Maybe a handful of MMA fans, but nothing substantial to warrant a contract.

If she had another MMA fight, she would still do a huge PPV buy.
Ali lost fights & still drew
Same with Tyson

But with WWE its the intangibles like press/attention that she brings instead of immediate ratings, draw, etc.

I'm no RR fan, but her name still means something

Its just very few WWE performers are draws these days.

She was universally despised by the hardcores who spend their time on here or in the youtube comment section.

Or anyone that listened to her speak. .

She has frankly an awful attitude for a professional athlete which is why the Holm finish was one of the most watched gifs for quite a while

Or anyone that listened to her speak. .

She has frankly an awful attitude for a professional athlete which is why the Holm finish was one of the most watched gifs for quite a while

So that's why she drew 1 million PPVs against Nunes. Because she didn't speak.

It all makes sense now.

<TheWire1>

So that's why she drew 1 million PPVs against Nunes. Because she didn't speak.

It all makes sense now.

<TheWire1>

? She already had built her rep.

We all tuned in to see the train wreck

Refusing interviews actually stirred up more interest in seeing how badly damaged she was

? She already had built her rep.

We all tuned in to see the train wreck

Refusing interviews actually stirred up more interest in seeing how badly damaged she was
<21>

At this point, most of us just ignore the spoiled brat when she talks.

She's still 10x more athletic than the WWE divas and can pull off athletic shit that none of them can.

It's not like they're breaking the banks for her over there. You heard what she said when she got super defensive and said that stuff about not doing the WWE gig for money (translation: I need an excuse for why I'm getting paid peanuts). She's still a decent name who can perform, why not utilize her talents?

She's still 10x more athletic than the WWE divas and can pull off athletic shit that none of them can.

It's not like they're breaking the banks for her over there. You heard what she said when she got super defensive and said that stuff about not doing the WWE gig for money (translation: I need an excuse for why I'm getting paid peanuts). She's still a decent name who can perform, why not utilize her talents?
I didn't know the details of her contract. I haven't seen her in the ring minus a few gifs to be able tell if she's any good in there. Yeah she's good with throws and armbars, but I can't see her doing a top rope flip etc. But I also don't watch the divas to see what they are able to do.

Back