UFC: RR HoF speech is "from the heart"

"I would like to thank the UFC. It is a true honor to retire as the only undefeated fighter in UFC history..."

“Thank you Edmund for ruining, I mean saving my career.”

tumblr_nxuf341Fnm1rj3kboo1_400.gif

I hope fans boo her.

Glad the UFC is fast tracking this and wanting to get it over with, that's how I look at it.

Close the book, let her and Travis move into a deluxe trailer in South Dakota or somewhere on a lot of land where they can be away from as many normal people as possible, and let that be the end of it. Unless you are are wwe fan of course.

Glad the UFC is fast tracking this and wanting to get it over with, that's how I look at it.

Close the book, let her and Travis move into a deluxe trailer in South Dakota or somewhere on a lot of land where they can be away from as many normal people as possible, and let that be the end of it. Unless you are are wwe fan of course.

For all the hype, she hasn't improved WWE business in her initial time there.

it will be nice if she actually gives a great speech about her MMA career & leaves off positive instead of her usual bitterness.
Ronda Rousey said:
Why should I talk? I believe hearing me speak is a privilege, and it’s a privilege that’s been abused, so why not revoke it from everyone?

Are events with her on it not doing better than usual?

No they have been pretty flat

She has been off Tv the past few weeks but the numbers prior were the same

Brock pops attendance figures at least
RR's has been flat

Weird but since the Fox announcement, WWE ratings have gone down lol
I hope Fox has an out clause.

Meisha will come up to shake her hand afterwards and Ronda will snub her and walk away again

But will Rogan be there crying?
ronda-rousey-joe-rogan.jpg

will she finally address/aknowlege in public what happened after she lost ? sounds like it.

BTW ... Ronda won't be at UFC 226
She is wrestling at MSG that night

No they have been pretty flat

She has been off Tv the past few weeks but the numbers prior were the same

Brock pops attendance figures at least
RR's has been flat

Weird but since the Fox announcement, WWE ratings have gone down lol
I hope Fox has an out clause.

Ronda Conned WWE

Oh god is she gonna talk about how she wanted to kill herself after losing again?

Back