UFC PPV price

Different markets, time zones. Think how much its gonna cost you to pack up and move to Europe?

Here's what that screen looks like in 'merica.

screen_zps6a6a1ffa.jpg

It took me a minute to try and figure Illustrator into this equation before I realized it just happens to be open in the background...

Nobody should be buying a UFC ppv on their own. Get some friends or something

This.

But most around here probably stream them cause they either dont have friends or dont have friends who watch mma and they arent gonna buy a PPV alone.

I have my brother, cousin and friends, about 5-15 for each event so costs me max 10 bucks and most of the time I throw in like 3 to 5 bucks for a PPV.

Then chip in money for food, bring some beer and bud and have a good time.

Maybe end up spending 30 bucks for the night and I get to watch UFC, eat, drink and smoke. Thats a pretty cheap Sat night.

So i'm in europe and ppv here cost is 6.99$ .. super cheap.. and in USA is 50$, why is that?..

And for all you in USA if you know how to do it you can pay 6.99$. :icon_twis

So I'm in Europe (the country) and pay zilch because I get for free on my cable.

You should move to my Europe smartypants.

What it has to do with anything is that at those prices I would save about $200/month on gas vs what I would pay in Finland, so it is no trouble for me to pay $54 for the PPV. You can't just look at the PPV in a vacuum. The marketplaces are completely different....

Ummm should i now list all the things that are cheaper here? You reaching at straws.

Ummm should i now list all the things that are cheaper here? You reaching at straws.

That's the point. The PPV is also one of those straws taken out of context from the rest.

For you to say nobody should pay $50 for a PPV would be like me saying nobody should pay $7.60 for gasoline. You pay what the market dictates and will bear. We are in vastly different marketplaces.

6.99 is affordable. I will do it. European proxy here i come!

No, on ufc.tv ppv cost is 6.99$ , onli in usa is 50$ . i'm not joking guys.

And in Korea and Japan it's free.
Is it free in Brazil too?

USA is a weird place.
Go to the hospital in the USA, see one doctor for 5 minutes, get some aspirin. Then take a look at the bill. Go do the same thing in Germany, then look at that bill.

If you know how to work the internets you can watch for $0.00

i pay the full price for every ufc ppv in hd on direct tv (prob 65? i forget). the three hours of entertainment, along with the anticipation of the event, time spent with friends ect is worth it.

i pay the full price for every ufc ppv in hd on direct tv (prob 65? i forget). the three hours of entertainment, along with the anticipation of the event, time spent with friends ect is worth it.

You've fallen for it. Congrats.

Who seriously collects money from their friends when they invite them over for UFC?

I do expect a gift in beer and or pot. But I'm not taking money from them.

Its about $40 in Oz. Its not so bad if you've got people to split it with. Not sure how they determine the prices? Hard to draw in the audience in Europe considering it starts in early hours of morning, cheaper prices dont hurt.

Who seriously collects money from their friends when they invite them over for UFC?

I do expect a gift in beer and or pot. But I'm not taking money from them.

Donations are appreciated, but not mandatory. Cheap soccer moms and their suburban, pot-luck shit have crept into other areas, I guess.

I have FORMER friends from the 90s who did things like this regularly. I am extremely generous, and when I throw a party, it's a damn party. I can't tolerate people who always want to party on others' budgets.

Back