UFC PPV price

I live in Germany, it is free here. But it would be stupid to take money. Nobody would pay to watch something at 4 am. Thats the biggest problem for the expansion to europe.

It pisses me off that they charge 7 euros in the Netherlands. I've tried finding german of french VPNs but haven't found any free ones. Especially because they also charge that for the FX/FOX cards, which I 'illegally' stream because I refuse to pay for something that's free.

So i'm in europe and ppv here cost is 6.99$ .. super cheap.. and in USA is 50$, why is that?..

And for all you in USA if you know how to do it you can pay 6.99$. :icon_twis

Different markets.

One of the treats of being European. Netherlands pays 6,99 too.
:icon_chee

I live in Germany, it is free here. But it would be stupid to take money. Nobody would pay to watch something at 4 am. Thats the biggest problem for the expansion to europe.

This probably has a lot to do with it.

Its $24.99 for me in sweden

Its completely free in many countries. This is why I refuse to buy PPVs anymore.

What a joke... Hence why I just go to the sports bar to watch events.

We tried going to bars for the less than thrilling PPV cards, and between my three buddies and I, we end up spending $50 a piece at the bar on drinks/food-

We realized it would be so much cheaper to just pitch in on the PPV, Pizza and Beers.

$50? Pffft. Closer to $60 if you get it in HD when all is said and done. $6.99 would be nice, but would never happen. We've been getting gouged on PPV's for ages. Boxing, Wrestling etc I remember paying $30+ about 15 years ago. Cable and satellite companies just love to fuck us.

PPV on your computer is different, we can't get it on tv like in the US

'cuz here in the US of A its like funny $, we makes it rain on 'em

tumblr_mb1h5glX1n1r4c1k8o1_250.gif

This post is full of win and made me laugh.

Its insane to think someone pays 50$ for UFC events.

Says the guy paying over $8 for a US Gallon of gasoline. :)

More than makes up for the $54.95 PPV once per month.

It is also free here in Greece. That is probably because it starts at around 5am and we are poor as fuck so no one would pay to watch it. :p

Says the guy paying over $8 for a US Gallon of gasoline. :)

More than makes up for the $54.95 PPV once per month.

I understand that you are mad becouse are being ripped of, but you dont need to lie.

Main reason for the price differences are timezones.

Back