UFC on fox 9 GREATEST card ever assembled ?

saigon69

White Belt
Reaction score
As hard core fans we have been spoiled with jaw dropping fights, out of this world finishes, nail bitting decisions , great cards and entertaining personas etc over 20 years . But I can not recalect a card ever that was more stacked than the up coming ufc on fox 9 . From the very first fight to the main event . Every fight is super intriguing , I get people can be bias and cards can be subject to personal preference and opinion .. But I'm hard pressed to find a hardcore MMA fan that doesn't find this card magnificent .. Is there a card that was comparable in ur opinions and what fights are y'all looking foward to the most ??
Mighty Mouse v Benavidez
Faber v McDonald
Condit v Brown
Mendes v Lentz
Laflare v Magee
Dodson v Jorgensen
Barboza v Castillo
Lauzon v Danzig
Varner v Healy
Trujillo v Bowling
Stout v McKenzie
Ozkilic v Uyenoyama

Awesome free card, not to mention it lost Pettis vs. Thomson

It's fantastic, not sure about the best ever, but it's a great mix of prospects, veterans and almost every fight is relevant.

Good card, but the injury bug did bring it down a tad. Not the greatest ever....

I see so many potential number one contender candidate fights with strong performances ..

Yeah, pretty much all of the fights on paper are awesome.

Barboza v. Castillo can be a possible stinker. Hoping for Barboza to stop the TDs and finish the fight but we'll see.

They should use the smaller cage for this event, doesn't really make sense to use the bigger one with the amount of lighter weight fights on it.

Make it blue to.

Best card ever? No.

But top to bottom its better than 168

I don't know, the Shogun/Sonnen and Henderson/Melendez cards were pretty sick too.

They should use the smaller cage for this event, doesn't really make sense to use the bigger one with the amount of lighter weight fights on it.

Make it blue to.
and replace that lame ass NFL theme with Fatboy Slim or Celldweller.

Back