UFC on fox 9 GREATEST card ever assembled ?

It's a great card and one of the best this year (which is saying something, we got a lot of stacked cards this year) but no, it's not the best ever.

FOTN + KOTN will be Dodson vs Jurgensen.

Anyone complaining about this card deserve to get chastice on the public place and to be oblige to wear a "I don't like MMA tattoo" in their foreead for ever .

FOTN + KOTN will be Dodson vs Jurgensen.

Anyone complaining about this card deserve to get chastice on the public place and to be oblige to wear a "I don't like MMA tattoo" in their foreead for ever .

Agreed well said sir!

still a great card, even with 3 fights and counting being scrapped due to injuries

Meh... Ima get flamed, but I really don't find any of these fights particularly interesting. Always love watching Lauzon, but against Mac Danzig? Pfft. Condit's fun by times, but I have no love for Brown. In fact, although I won't do it, I can honestly say I'll be tempted to turn it off after that one. Faber and Johnson do nothing for me, no matter who they fight. Pettis v Thomson was the cheese for me. Now someone's saying Varner is out? Bah.

For me, personally, the cards before and after this one are both more interesting. I know Fight Night 33 isn't a great card for most people, but I always like watching Shogun and Barry, and then Bigfoot v Hunt is a lot of fun, to me. 168 is flat out stacked. Jim Miller, Josh Barnett, and Denis Siver are about as entertaining as it gets. Dustin Poirier is no slouch, either. Hall v Leben could be awful, but it's intriguing. I'm one of the few around here who always likes watching Ronda. And THEN we get Weidman v Silva? Killer card, IMO.

skip this one IMO, but might tune in for candits fight and maybe Lauzon v Danzig

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back