UFC on ESPN+ 96: 3.2 1pm ET Prelims

Little guy is completely gassed..

Kendrick Perkins is such a fake tough guy. Bill Laimbeer would've slept that fatty...

1709411985254.png

I just realized you guys probably aren't getting the same commercials I'm watching...

I just realized you guys probably aren't getting the same commercials I'm watching...
I've been getting hammered with BK commercials reminding me of you

I keep getting this Perk potato chip commercial
Yeah I saw that lame shit. All I think of when I see Perk is when they used to announce their colleges during the game and his dumbass would say

Beaumont, Texas

What was with that trash performance from Javid tonight @AppliedScience

Doesn't make sense. It was important for him to show NOW that he is becoming a contender in a division where a few guys are getting almost all the attention.

He said of the showdown with the Canadian: "This fight is going to be a chess match because he likes to think and I like to think.

"It's going to be a good fight for the fighters to watch and I hope the fans can appreciate it too.

"But don't think for one second that it won't turn into a brawl."
^

"chess match" sounds like something jujitsu players say after lying on their backs for a while. Doesn't make sense in a three round fight meant to see who is on the way up.

Skilled/nice guy but might get removed from the contender/champion list due to refusing to take advantage of this opportunity. You. Play. To win. The game.

Yeah I saw that lame shit. All I think of when I see Perk is when they used to announce their colleges during the game and his dumbass would say

Beaumont, Texas
I always picture him doing the hold me back routine, or picking on a PG.

Back