UFC on ESPN+ 96: 3.2 1pm ET Prelims

*Tajik Alert*

Like both of them.

palestine-flag.gif

tajikistan.gif

Close matchup and seemed both were looking for an opening for a big shot :oops:

Loik improving but his striking seems too wild (until it lands, obviously). And needs to be careful about drinking "too much water"

The commentary is already tiring, especially with the bad pronunciation which is apparently intentional. It's an even worse problem THAN sports fans who wait until the last minute to post their Tapology cards 😑

That AJ kid had a crazy chin...

Like that he came out aggressively and tried to make something happen against an opponent who probably is both more skilled and more prepared.

The idiocy doesn't stop.
DC compared the abusive childhood of Cunningham (getting beaten by a violent thug father, etc.) to having a
"crazy sports dad."

Of course, the two other trash commentators didn't bother calling out that pathetic statement.

Cunningham:
"Me and my three brothers lived in a house with no carpet, very poor conditions, often times we were left by ourselves, we were eating dog biscuits and dog food," he said in the clip that was posted on social media.

Like that he came out aggressively and tried to make something happen against an opponent who probably is both more skilled and more prepared.

The idiocy doesn't stop.
DC compared the abusive childhood of Cunningham (getting beaten by a violent thug father, etc.) to having a
"crazy sports dad."

Of course, the two other trash commentators didn't bother calling out that pathetic statement.

Cunningham:
"Me and my three brothers lived in a house with no carpet, very poor conditions, often times we were left by ourselves, we were eating dog biscuits and dog food," he said in the clip that was posted on social media.

Right...I'll be pulling for that kid. What a terrible situation he had to go through.

My Dad was a crazy sports Dad, not an abusive psychopath...

Good ole Claudio Ribeiro with the gas him out strategy.
He must've taken lessons from Dillon Danis.

The idiocy doesn't stop.
"crazy sports dad."

Cunningham:

Lmao. For real. That was such a bizarre thing to say

Back