• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

It's worth noting, though, that we still aren't sure if Ngannou is terrible or not. UFC Heavyweight is such a wasteland that a fraud like Rozen could actually go pretty far. I have played Reem though because even though I usually pick winners, I'm gonna give this whole "value" bullshit a go.
Francis is future champ . I pick winners also, fuck value if guy Has 5% chance to win But when it comes to this fight... Rozenstriuk fought low level guys, if Reem takes it to The ground than it might be a bad night for him. Reem has nasty top game and ground&pound . Overeem might be worth a shot

If its a pick em or dog odds you surely have to bet Reem here. Rozen has looked average in some of his fights and while Reems chin is a liability at times its HW, anyone can be cracked. Have to bet the guy with better skills at pick em odds and hope he gets it done...

rozensrub’s tdd is awful.he just finished some low level fighters in ufc.overeem is much better than them,he is a well rounded fighter,he has many game plans.i think reem at @1.90 is underrated.

This fight will get no where the floor... Until Reem hits it when he gets KO'ed flat

This fight will get no where the floor... Until Reem hits it when he gets KO'ed flat

I'd look at the Pavlovich fight before betting, that's another excellent HW prospect and Overeem sonned him.

Also Reems only last losses in the last 5 years have been to Stipe, Ngannou and Blaydes. All absolute top tier heavyweights.

Anyone have any reads on Muradov Vs Smith? Although I got away with Muradov against Di Chirico, I didn't come away feeling like I'd made a good bet, but it was short notice. Smith is scrappy and is always trying to win, if Muradov gasses, it could be a long night for him.

Anyone have any reads on Muradov Vs Smith? Although I got away with Muradov against Di Chirico, I didn't come away feeling like I'd made a good bet, but it was short notice. Smith is scrappy and is always trying to win, if Muradov gasses, it could be a long night for him.
Yeah. Chirico could have gotten that decision with another 3 or 4 strikes in R1, especially with hurting Muradov at the end there. Definitely had the edge in damage for the fight.

Overeem

good enough to get people down but not hold them down
Im of the opinion Yadong styles on Cody here
agreed, -180 is more-or-less what I'd cap Song at; he's quicker than Stamann and throws more shots in comparison (Stamann has a great left hook, a good right cross, a spinning right kick and that's about it), bobs and slips a lot as a defense. Stamann is also somebody who is theoretically and by reputation a good wrestler but doesn't actually use it very effectively lol. I'm more scared of that left hook than I am the wrestling.

Muradov will win this

Think she's my biggest bet of the year

Not sure if sarcasm. I was going to avoid researching this altogether just because it seemed like a bit of a toss up, but you reckon there's something worth researching here?

Not sure if sarcasm. I was going to avoid researching this altogether just because it seemed like a bit of a toss up, but you reckon there's something worth researching here?

Lol no sarcasm, I have about 4500 on her atm. Check it out and let me know what you think

Also Reems only last losses in the last 5 years have been to Stipe, Ngannou and Blaydes. All absolute top tier heavyweights.

I think Ngannou and JR are bringing a similar game. Move forward and throw bombs. Overeem will be on his bike for 3 rounds to win and it didnt work with Ngannou.

I could never bet Overeem here. His chin is gone.

Lol no sarcasm, I have about 4500 on her atm. Check it out and let me know what you think
Hi mate, really curious about your reasoning. Haven't researched yet, on first glance Souza popped up at me, shel have better striking at least. I bet on Espraza against her and she gassed in that one. My first lean is this could be close but you obviously see something.

Interested in your perspective.

It's somewhat of a guard player vs top game matchup. I don't expect Souza to be able to keep it on the feet for long as I rate Jandirobas TDs, scrambles, and top game very highly. Jan will also have a significant strength advantage. Souza is sub over position, content to play guard, and far too often puts herself on her back.

It's somewhat of a guard player vs top game matchup. I don't expect Souza to be able to keep it on the feet for long as I rate Jandirobas TDs, scrambles, and top game very highly. Jan will also have a significant strength advantage. Souza is sub over position, content to play guard, and far too often puts herself on her back.
Same thots here,

Id say the standup is prolly a push but Virna can get tds, is a top notch top control player vs souza who is far too cozy accepting lying on her back in guard

Jandiroba = lock
<Goldie11>

I already have a lot more than i was suppose to bet on her (3k). The crazy thing is that im planning to add more on Jandiroba. Souza is a terrible wmma fighter.

Where do people cap this Jan chick? She's already -200 and climbing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farrelstfn
Back