UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
lEgFMwj.jpg

This main event is 50 50 imo. Overeem will open as favorite but this is near even

Rozenstruik opened at -200 on some obscure books.

Rozenstruik opened at -200 on some obscure books.
Absurd disrespect to overeem. Evens vs avrloski but -200 vs a much better opponent. Classic overreaction from back to back quick ko's.

Anyone know what Jair is like off his back? I've heard his ground game is practically non existent and Overeem has been known to punish people on the ground even recently

The way he handled Struve was beautiful and irrc he did the same to Pavlovich

If Overeem is the underdog I'll be playing him for sure

Anyone know what Jair is like off his back? I've heard his ground game is practically non existent and Overeem has been known to punish people on the ground even recently

The way he handled Struve was beautiful and irrc he did the same to Pavlovich

If Overeem is the underdog I'll be playing him for sure
Watch his fight with Albini , its not so non existent at all .

Well, Reem will lose.

I'd take Font too if the odds aren't crazy

Watch his fight with Albini , its not so non existent at all .
It's awful. Albini easily passed to side control and would have mounted him if Rozen hadn't just shoved him off with nil technique as he stepped over.

Overeem eats this man if he doesn't get another low percentage quick KO.

Lines just dropped

Font will jab his face off I reckon.
Absolutely a possibility without capping it. Simon is just a very preliminary lean rn

Either font stuffs the tds and gets jabs all day or ricky wrestle fucks for 3 rds
That fight is prolly a stay away tbh

What do you guys think of Cody Stamann's wrestling?

I watched a couple Billy Quarantillo fights and his wrestling and bottom game are shit. Anyone taking fishgold?

Yana line is crazy, IMO. Ladd's terrible everywhere but in top position and Yana's actually got size parity with her along with clinch & striking advantages.

I watched a couple Billy Quarantillo fights and his wrestling and bottom game are shit. Anyone taking fishgold?

On at -140 to win a unit. Not massively confident but Quarantillo prettymuch had to rely on TNC nobody deathgassing to win.

Back