UFC on ESPN 7 Overeem vs Rozenstruik

So calvillo missed weight by 4.5 lbs, what a cunt. I still think she will lose, I am not contemplating hedging on her.

Fun fact; I expected Calvillo to either have a horrendous, miserable weight-cut similar to what happened last year against Botelho, blow weight, or both, which is why I played Rodriguez ahead of time.

She is very predictable in that way.

Fun fact; I expected Calvillo to either have a horrendous, miserable weight-cut similar to what happened last year against Botelho, blow weight, or both, which is why I played Rodriguez ahead of time.

She is very predictable in that way.

She beat Botelho. If anything I'm worried now for Rodriguez haha

I've seen it. With these contender show guys/new prospects I try to watch everything there is out there of them. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I did find this amateur bout and and have always thought this was a cool move, standing just makes it even cooler... Reminds me of that finish Jan Blak got not too long ago.

Thanks, I hadn't actually seen that one. His grappling is impressive smart work getting his hooks in and separating the legs. Hopefully unlike guys like Carlos "Shoeface" Junior he will have the tools to set up his grappling game.
It looked like threw a kind of Thai combo with that leg kick right before the finsh too. Hopefully his debut goes well, for my bets and he seems like he could be a solid technical grappler at his age.

Last edited:
Ladd SUB +650 is pretty crazy, may try to freeroll Yana action and just play that
Yea I played it at about +730. Also her itd and rds 2,3

I could easily see ladd landing gnp and yana giving up her back or yana going for some low percentage sub and getting her neck snatched

Sherdog and ufc has them both listed at 5’6”

tapology has them at 5’6” ladd and 5’8” for yana

ladd has fought taller opponents and has taken everyone she’s fought down except of course gdr.

she’s also finished everyone she’s fought except Eubanks

Pretty clear Yana's got the height on her in this picture (Yana is wearing trainers but looks like she's at least 2" taller). But not too much of a pants height advantage.

aspen-ladd-and-yana-kunitskaya-of-russia-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1186745480

Also, Ladd didn't take down Evinger. Evinger took Ladd down and Ladd was able to reverse her.

WHY did Rothwell come out with a cross....
Ladd SUB +650 is pretty crazy, may try to freeroll Yana action and just play that

Some really wacky props odds on this one .. Yana +1350 (pays 13 1/2 to 1). I can see throwing a little cash on that.

Also Ladd winning by KO/TKO +364 - . The only way Ladd is going to win is by TKO screaming like a dog w a ref gift stoppage .. So that would seem like a good bet if someone thinks Ladd is gonna win. Because she ain't getting a decision unless Yana lays on her back the whole fight.

I just want to say how great this website and forum is. If I would've known how great this forum is I could've been on here years ago.

Truly the last bastillion of open speech and plain MMA speaking allowed these days. I have been banned from other websites simply for saying things like " IMO McGregor fight with Chad Mendez was fixed because I saw Menendez eating Chinese buffet and drinking beer the day before his fight." Ban. "I've studied Mcgregor vs. Eddie Alvarez and feel Eddie took a dive" Ban. Saying Rockhold was arrogent with a bad knee overlooking Bisping and could lose to Bisping, Ban. Literally saying anything on Bloody Elbow the guy didn't like - Ban.

I pray none of the people who work for those other websites come here or they will ruin it just ilke they did everything else. MMA Junkie sold out to the MSM media - and the censorhip is even worse there now. They deleted so many comments it's not even funny. MMA Mania is a close second now. Anything that doesn't agree with what they want people to see - ban. Probably only a matter of time before they make an offer on this website - maybe millions of USD - so they can do the same or delete it. Just saying.

Starting to get almost impossible to find anywhere online that has open dialogue anymore. Even the search engines I used before like webcrawler and gopher have bought up by Google and are being plugged with those search results - censored with total lies and propaganda pushed to the top.

Type in "GMO's are" into Google and see what the search result box fills in. Now they are going after Yippy IBM Watson.

Wanted to post this as a thread .... but could not figure out how to do it. Anyways. Thank goodness for this website. So refreshing to have the freedom to read all sides of peoples analysis and opinions. I just cannot believe it how great this forum is...

Last edited:
I just want to say how great this website and forum is. If I would've known how great this forum is I could've been on here years ago.

Truly the last bastillion of open speech and plain MMA speaking allowed these days. I have been banned from other websites simply for saying things like " IMO McGregor fight with Chad Mendez was fixed because I saw Menendez eating Chinese buffet and drinking beer the day before his fight." Ban. "I've studied Mcgregor vs. Eddie Alvarez and feel Eddie took a dive" Ban. Saying Rockhold was arrogent with a bad knee and could lost to Bisping, Ban. Literally saying anything on Bloody Elbow the guy didn't like - Ban.

I pray none of the people who work for those other websites come here or they will destroy the forum and turn it into government cheese. MMA Junkie sold out to the MSM media - and the censorhip is even worse there now. They deleted so many comments it's not even funny. Anything that doesn't agree with what they want people to see. Probably only a matter of time before they make an offer on this website - so they can delete it. Starting to get almost impossible to find anywhere online that has open dialogue anymore. Even the search engines I used before like webcrawler and gopher have bought up by Google and are being censored with total lies and propaganda pushed to the tops of the search results. Juts type in "GMO's are" into Google and see what the search result box fills in. Now they are going after Yippy IBM Watson.

Wanted to post this as a thread but could not figure out how to do it. Thank goodness for this website. So refreshing to have the freedom to read all sides of peoples analysis and opinions.
I'm not surprised you got banned elsewhere for accusing fighters of fixing fights and taking dives. You're actually accusing people of serious felony crimes in some cases, surely with zero evidence. I hope you have more to contribute to this forum than that.

Truly the last bastillion of open speech and plain MMA speaking allowed these days. I have been banned from other websites simply for saying things like " IMO McGregor fight with Chad Mendez was fixed because I saw Menendez eating Chinese buffet and drinking beer the day before his fight." Ban. "I've studied Mcgregor vs. Eddie Alvarez and feel Eddie took a dive" Ban. Saying Rockhold was arrogent with a bad knee overlooking Bisping and could lose to Bisping, Ban. Literally saying anything on Bloody Elbow the guy didn't like - Ban.

I pray none of the people who work for those other websites come here or they will ruin it just ilke they did everything else. MMA Junkie sold out to the MSM media - and the censorhip is even worse there now. They deleted so many comments it's not even funny. MMA Mania is a close second now. Anything that doesn't agree with what they want people to see - ban. Probably only a matter of time before they make an offer on this website - maybe millions of USD - so they can do the same or delete it. Just saying.

Starting to get almost impossible to find anywhere online that has open dialogue anymore. Even the search engines I used before like webcrawler and gopher have bought up by Google and are being plugged with those search results - censored with total lies and propaganda pushed to the top.

Type in "GMO's are" into Google and see what the search result box fills in. Now they are going after Yippy IBM Watson.

Wanted to post this as a thread .... but could not figure out how to do it. Anyways. Thank goodness for this website. So refreshing to have the freedom to read all sides of peoples analysis and opinions. I just cannot believe it how great this forum is...
Yas yassss the freedom. Go ahead and head over to the main UFC forum and accuse Anderson Silva or GSP of being on PEDs. Go ahead.

Please.

I'm not surprised you got banned elsewhere for accusing fighters of fixing fights and taking dives. You're actually accusing people of serious felony crimes in some cases, surely with zero evidence. I hope you have more to contribute to this forum than that.

Sorry man but I DID have evidence. They banned me for the same reason you say (saying I had no evidence and mocking me) without even asking what my evidence was before banning me.

Evidence:

1) On the old UFC videos which I later tried to post a link - they are interviewing another fighters coach or something in a resturant. You can see Menendez in the back of the Chinese buffet area with 2-3 plates of Chinese buffet food in front of him + 2 beers in front of him. You have to zoom in on him. He is in the back of the restuarant. I had a great plasma TV with all the bells and whistles. It zoomed in on his chinese food and beers.

2) Rockhold let it slip he injured his knee in training - and could beat Bisping on 1 knee. In the media event before the fight. I bet $500 on Bisping when he was a +600 underdog.

These are candid factual observations that effect the outcome of fights. There are large sums of peoples hard earned money on the line. That type of open dialogue is really important and essential. So are disagreements.. All this stuff is essential and truly makes a great forum.

Also - Eddie Alvarez in his ONE debut against the Russian guy. I am sure by your posts... you are an expert analyzer in MMA. I know suspecting is not evidence but Tell me that fight passed the smell test.

Doubt I'll even play it and this may be my friend Lucy talking but
"Fuck Calvillo"
That is all

Last edited:
Maybe just a little more. How ya gonna be critical of fighters not signing contracts and try to come in a weight class above?
Eat a dick in opinion, think she just earned my first ever spite bet.... so much for business and pleasure

Last edited:
Sorry man but I DID have evidence. They banned me for the same reason you say (saying I had no evidence and mocking me) without even asking what my evidence was before banning me.

Evidence:

1) On the old UFC videos which I later tried to post a link - they are interviewing another fighters coach or something in a resturant. You can see Menendez in the back of the Chinese buffet area with 2-3 plates of Chinese buffet food in front of him + 2 beers in front of him. You have to zoom in on him. He is in the back of the restuarant. I had a great plasma TV with all the bells and whistles. It zoomed in on his chinese food and beers.

2) Rockhold let it slip he injured his knee in training - and could beat Bisping on 1 knee. In the media event before the fight. I bet $500 on Bisping when he was a +600 underdog.

These are candid factual observations that effect the outcome of fights. There are large sums of peoples hard earned money on the line. That type of open dialogue is really important and essential. So are disagreements.. All this stuff is essential and truly makes a great forum.
I see nothing wrong with talking about the two things in your examples. Talking about how you saw a fighter about to have a fight stuffing his face or drinking alcohol and that it might affect his performance the next day. Same thing with a fighter talking about coming into a fight with an injury in a pre-fight interview. We all know fighters often have some injuries before a fight and occasionally they even talk about it. As a bettor I like to see such information. I would assume you got in trouble by saying a fighter was purposefully taking a dive or throwing a fight or that it was fixed. Surely you recognize that's something entirely different.

Gonna have to call bullshit on this one. There's only so much retardation I can take. Your reasons for betting seem so absurd and just motivated by random events, such as Ladd yipping like a dog.

Ya I was way fucking off with Luque but I didn’t think he would try to fight at range with Thompson or perhaps I didn’t consider that Thompson was so good that he would keep him at range.

That said, Rosen TKO almost immediately is my bet

I would assume you got in trouble by saying a fighter was purposefully taking a dive or throwing a fight or that it was fixed. Surely you recognize that's something entirely different.

Yes I implied it. Yes. Because I thought it was suggestive. Sort of like if I owned 25% of XYZ stock and liquidated it 60 days before the company filed for bankruptcy. Not evidence. Only suspicion. I like to look at these other things and consider possible dives. What does the UFC/ESPN or the fighter have to gain from a win/loss here or promoting XYZ guy here. What is the guys history. The line. Show money. Private lives. Trying to consider these things before betting as much as possible. But it's hard and there is always some missing or unknown information. So when I peg a fighter, like Eddie Alvarez. It makes it easier not to bet money on them in the future.

Back