UFC on ESPN 50 PBP/Discussion

Is there any good money to be made on Paul vs Diaz? Paul via stoppage?

I'm predicting Jake gets a finish due to an early stoppage, or by Nate getting cut too much around his eyes and leads to a stoppage (he has a lot of scar tissue around his eyes, and he cuts easily, and boxing is quicker to stop a fight due to a cut when compared to MMA).

I'm predicting Jake gets a finish due to an early stoppage, or by Nate getting cut too much around his eyes and leads to a stoppage (he has a lot of scar tissue around his eyes, and he cuts easily, and boxing is quicker to stop a fight due to a cut when compared to MMA).
Solid prediction. I was thinking about that earlier this week. Bet placed! haha

Font had some nice moments, but hard to see any way he gets the nod for that round.
10-9 Sandhagen
It'll be interesting to see if the grappling tires one/both of them out quicker.

Think theres value on Paul by decision at 4.5. Don't get why everyone sees a stoppage but I'm ready to eat crow

2-0 Sandhagen. That last one could possibly be a 10-8.
These stats are pretty damned lopsided after 2 rnds
upload_2023-8-5_21-43-42.png

Sandhagen isn't able to do much damage once he gets a take down cuz Font is good at defending while on his back. It's turning into a big stall-fest after 1-2 take downs per round.

Sandhagen should be cut for this and grappling removed from the UFC

Reminds me of a vintage GSP fight. The opponent is left with 2 options, either fight defensively and lose an overwhelmingly lopsided decision, or go for broke and risk getting stopped yourself.

Font continues to keep his hands up. Why? Ur already down 3-4 rds. Keep em low to stop the TDs and swing.
I got my ass kicked tonight. My last bet was this fight doesn't go the decision. Sounds like I made the right decision turning this fight off after round 1.

Reminds me of a vintage GSP fight. The opponent is left with 2 options, either fight defensively and lose an overwhelmingly lopsided decision, or go for broke and risk getting stopped yourself.

thats why GSP is the goat !

Back