UFC on ESPN 50 PBP/Discussion

I got Kennedy by decision here. Cannot see him finishing Jacoby

Oh no! I was too slow on my betting. I was gonna put a bet on Kennedy to win and hedge with Jacoby by stoppage. Livebet for me I guess.

Oh no! I was too slow on my betting. I was gonna put a bet on Kennedy to win and hedge with Jacoby by stoppage. Livebet for me I guess.
Damn, that would have been a good bet lol

Man i liked how that fight was going and then that happened. I know it was a big shot but Kennedy gave up real fast.....

Hmm, that was kinda a silly stoppage. Should have let him tag a few more. With that being said, Kennedy's chin is about as glassy as they come it seems.

I got no bet on the next one. I'll just hope that it's a violent appetizer for the main event. Maybe something tasty will open up on the livebets.

Putting a sprinkle on it going U1.5

A lot of line movement on Sandhagen in the last 24hrs. Everyone pretty confident that Font is done for?

Nice. Huge grappling differential.

Thank goodness Suarez got the submission. Needed that to profit on PrizePicks.

A lot of line movement on Sandhagen in the last 24hrs. Everyone pretty confident that Font is done for?

He's KO or bust imo, I have hard time seeing him outpoint Sandhagen over 5 rounds. Sandhagen has too many tools for him.

He's KO or bust imo, I have hard time seeing him outpoint Sandhagen over 5 rounds. Sandhagen has too many tools for him.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I got a bunch of money on Sandhagen, but I kinda feel bad for Font lol.

Back