UFC on ESPN 36 PBP/Discussion

Oh, always so satisfying to see Cute lose after all that obnoxious pre-fight behavior.

That thing was tight before he even rolled. Wow. Cutelaba's head looked like a cherry.

If I'm team Blachowicz I plan on playing defense in the 1st round and then starting to fight.

Rakic $75 to win $40
Rakic no score cards $37 to win 20

Some predictors on YT claimed "There wont be to many underdogs winning" seems most of them were wrong today.

Quite a number of underdogs still won though.
that is so dumb i feel like most of the fights were pickems , i think jan has a good shot to win.. small 20 sprinkle

Jan Blachowicz to win by KO/TKO in Rounds 3,4 or 5 (+1400)
20$ to win 280$

probably walk away with a 260$ of the 300$ won tonight.

The main event is a toss up for me.

I don't like Jan coming back so soon after he had all those troubles with his neck. Rakic is young and in his prime and seems to have had a great training camp, too late to get into all the x's and o's of the fight but I don't think Jan is going to be touching him up all night. Also I think Rakic could replicate Glover's game plan with a bit of success, Jan made some real bonehead decisions in his last fight. Hard to trust him especially as he approaches 40.

I don't like Jan coming back so soon after he had all those troubles with his neck. Rakic is young and in his prime and seems to have had a great training camp, too late to get into all the x's and o's of the fight but I don't think Jan is going to be touching him up all night. Also I think Rakic could replicate Glover's game plan with a bit of success, Jan made some real bonehead decisions in his last fight. Hard to trust him especially as he approaches 40.
That's my reasoning as well.
That neck injury made him look like a shell of the guy who soundly beat Izzy and Reyes.
Too soon a turn around and too high level of comp.
He's not gotten any younger and I think this will be too much for him.

With that being said, my luck hasn't been great this card, so I'll probably be wrong haha.

that is so dumb i feel like most of the fights were pickems , i think jan has a good shot to win.. small 20 sprinkle

Jan Blachowicz to win by KO/TKO in Rounds 3,4 or 5 (+1400)
20$ to win 280$

probably walk away with a 260$ of the 300$ won tonight.
I agree with you even to me the first fight of the night felt more like a pickem i am not sure why most were on Nick i get the gas tank issue that that fighter Andre had but dont ya think he likely had trained for it? before the fight?

An interesting thing about andre petroski fight its that it was Andre who demanded the UFC to match him up with nick maximov. That was a red flag for me. I did have a few Petroski in my lineups though i think i would ok tonight.

Back