UFC on ESPN 36 PBP/Discussion

I think some Dr.'s stop that. Good thing he's not bleeding bad because that's in a really bad spot.

1st round Rakic is wild and dangerous. Anything past that Rakic does this. It's a crazy different style.

I agree with you even to me the first fight of the night felt more like a pickem i am not sure why most were on Nick i get the gas tank issue that that fighter Andre had but dont ya think he likely had trained for it? before the fight?

An interesting thing about andre petroski fight its that it was Andre who demanded the UFC to match him up with nick maximov. That was a red flag for me. I did have a few Petroski in my lineups though i think i would ok tonight.
both guys are grapplers and i never saw proof that Nick can out grapple another grappler, and i felt like they had the same strengths, those are reasons to pass. I like fights where the favorite has a major advantage and has all the bases covered defensively.

Damn bad beat for us Rakic bettors

Bad beat right there. Rakic was about to take the fight over.

I really should have just bet on DNGTD instead of Rakic by stoppage I guess.
Lesson learned.

That was gross. As for the bad beat talk, his OTHER leg was getting chewed up. If he didn't get a takedown each round he was gonna take a few tumbles.

Back