UFC on ESPN 36 PBP/Discussion

Thankyou Jan. Decent card if you like dogs. i usually do bad in these type of cards. but odds makers never learn.
I agree with you and i doubt that will change by next week's fight card. Although i do think for the main event a favorite would win.

Thankyou Jan. Decent card if you like dogs. i usually do bad in these type of cards. but odds makers never learn.
I agree. I have had a horrible month and last event betting on fights. This card looked shitty to bet on but turned out great.

I agree with you and i doubt that will change by next week's fight card. Although i do think for the main event a favorite would win.
me too. i'll play holly i like the -200 odds. waiting for the chidi fight to appear on bovada. parlaying Holly Chidi and maybe Jailton itd. those are my 90% leans.

I agree. I have had a horrible month and last event betting on fights. This card looked shitty to bet on but turned out great.
I make more money with fight night cards than the ppv. here you find the mismatches and the overlooked underdogs.

Damn bad beat for us Rakic bettors

Not really. Jan was beating up Rakic’s left leg causing him to put more weight on his right leg. Plus all the naked leg kicks he was throwing with the right leg that Jan was checking clearly compromised it.

Last edited:
me too. i'll play holly i like the -200 odds. waiting for the chidi fight to appear on bovada. parlaying Holly Chidi and maybe Jailton itd. those are my 90% leans.
Almost the second week. If we are allowed to play in Ontario for the final time for next week i will think of playing it different and maybe more underdogs.
I also had A. Petroski but i was a bit high on Hadley.

upload_2022-5-15_2-28-8.png

I make more money with fight night cards than the ppv. here you find the mismatches and the overlooked underdogs.
Same here. I always get destroyed on ppv main cards. I don't know why. I do my studying and take information in from here and multiple other podcasts and YouTube stuff.

Back