UFC on ESPN 3 Ngannou vs Dos Santos

My all-time favourite fighters are Paul Craig, Jack Hermansson, Deron Winn, Diego Sanchez, and Max Holloway. Funnily enough, my all-time favourite jiu jitser is Vinicius Moreira and my all time favourite former footballer is Eryk Anders. As you know, they meet this weekend in what promises to be a can't-miss, all-action fight for the ages. So I thought it appropriate to share my breakdown for everyone...

A large Brazilian man who says he practices jiu jitsu, Vinicius Moreira will bait his opponent with a mirage of actual striking defense and allow them to punch his head at their pleasure. Exactly to plan, the unwitting opponent will watch as Vinicius relies on his terrible durability to drop him to the floor. Then, like a spider waiting in his web, assuming his brain maintains enough consciousness (or wisely employing the Fencing Reflex if not), Moreira will become a tangle of limbs and trickery. The question then becomes: is his opponent foolish enough to follow him there?

Enter Eryk Anders. Much to the relief of lazy broadcast teams with air to fill between fights, Anders is a former college football player. With his playing days now behind him, Anders is currently a mixed martial artist. He happily utilizes a mix of fortunate genetic athleticism, crude toughness, and general low intelligence to both win and lose fights. In the face of technical adversity - he was once rendered harmless by an opponent tapping his lead foot up and down - Anders will bite down on his mouthpiece and simply do nothing for an entire bout. He also might knock his opponent out in the very first round. He may even get knocked himself. You just never know what you're gonna get with Ya Boi! But seriously; you actually do not know what you're going to get.

After reading all that, you will not be rewarded with any prediction on this incoming shit show. May the deity you choose to believe in have mercy on you if you choose to wager money on this.

This is beautiful

My all-time favourite fighters are Paul Craig, Jack Hermansson, Deron Winn, Diego Sanchez, and Max Holloway. Funnily enough, my all-time favourite jiu jitser is Vinicius Moreira and my all time favourite former footballer is Eryk Anders. As you know, they meet this weekend in what promises to be a can't-miss, all-action fight for the ages. So I thought it appropriate to share my breakdown for everyone...

A large Brazilian man who says he practices jiu jitsu, Vinicius Moreira will bait his opponent with a mirage of actual striking defense and allow them to punch his head at their pleasure. Exactly to plan, the unwitting opponent will watch as Vinicius relies on his terrible durability to drop him to the floor. Then, like a spider waiting in his web, assuming his brain maintains enough consciousness (or wisely employing the Fencing Reflex if not), Moreira will become a tangle of limbs and trickery. The question then becomes: is his opponent foolish enough to follow him there?

Enter Eryk Anders. Much to the relief of lazy broadcast teams with air to fill between fights, Anders is a former college football player. With his playing days now behind him, Anders is currently a mixed martial artist. He happily utilizes a mix of fortunate genetic athleticism, crude toughness, and general low intelligence to both win and lose fights. In the face of technical adversity - he was once rendered harmless by an opponent tapping his lead foot up and down - Anders will bite down on his mouthpiece and simply do nothing for an entire bout. He also might knock his opponent out in the very first round. He may even get knocked himself. You just never know what you're gonna get with Ya Boi! But seriously; you actually do not know what you're going to get.

After reading all that, you will not be rewarded with any prediction on this incoming shit show. May the deity you choose to believe in have mercy on you if you choose to wager money on this.
Congrats on your ascension to sherdogger.

One of my bookies still has Griffen as fighting Skelly. I bet Griffen before I realised the fight was off. What happens with that bet now that the opponent has been changed, just a refund?

One of my bookies still has Griffen as fighting Skelly. I bet Griffen before I realised the fight was off. What happens with that bet now that the opponent has been changed, just a refund?
Should become void and get refund.

I see alot of dogs with chances in these coming headliners holm edgar stipe......maybe not santos

Ramos good all rounder but his out out drops significantly as the fight goes on, slows a lot.

Anyone have any of Journey's fights? I can't find much

https://cagesidepress.com/2019/02/12/welcome-ufc-dalcha-lungiambula/

Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Justin Ledet

Get to Know Dalcha Lungiambula:
Dalcha Lungiambula was born in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo. At the young age of 8-years-old Dalcha’s father brought him his first gi. He’s practiced in judo ever since and soon after, gained his black belt. Dalcha was a multi-national championship as he was apart of the National Judo Team in 2007, 2008, and 2009. In Abu Dhabi, he competed in the BJJ world competition ADCC in 2016, coming in first place in the African trials. In 2010, Lungiambula switched over to MMA. He later moved to Tableview, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, as he was fighting for the top promotion in South Africa in Extreme Fighting Championship Worldwide (EFC). In August of 2016, Dalcha won the EFC light heavyweight title. In June of last year, he won the EFC heavyweight title holding both belts at 265 and 205 simultaneously. Prior to his UFC contract signing, he had a number of deals from other big organizations but ultimately signed with the UFC last December. Lungiambula’s management team is Grind Sports Agency, located in Cape Town, Africa, and London, England.

How Will Dalcha Lungiambula Fare in the UFC:
Dalcha doesn’t spend a lot of time on the feet. He at times has shown decent boxing with a stiff jab and more notably, a big overhand. He relies on his athleticism and explosiveness to get inside and work takedowns. Dalcha has fantastic judo throws and is very creative with his takedowns in the clinch. On the mat, Dalcha is good enough with his jiu-jitsu to give his foes problems. Overall, he’s going to fight a higher competition in the lower tier of the UFC then he did in EFC. Lungiambula biggest weakness would probably be his cardio and it’s due to the amount of energy he puts in early on. He also needs to work on his takedown defense, being taken down by lesser wrestlers far too easily in the past. Lungiambula is a fun addition but at his age, I don’t expect a lot from him.

I always enjoy the picks but when you view them from a phone you cant get past the pop up and makes it hard to read. Its been like that for the last few. Just a heads up buddy!

could someone upload a screenshot of the offending pop up? i don't use a smartphone so can't check myself.

could someone upload a screenshot of the offending pop up? i don't use a smartphone so can't check myself.
It’s for betdsi. On ios

JDS and Maia on points is the far fetched prop double.

It was for the live betting "smash" i believe. There did not appear to be an X to close the window so you had to scroll up and down only being able to see the top and bottom and it was darked. Just trying help as I always like your thinking

Roberts price is silly. Don't get why Ledet was a dog before it got canceled. Kinda tempted by a small play on Albini.

Pichel's actually pretty competent, nothing Roberts has shown is really justifying a -300 price-tag here. I'd cap it prettymuch at evens.

The way that JDS kinda rushed in against Lewis and got countered a bunch, along with his difficulty with Tuivasa, means that I think he's gonna get rekt here.

There are a lot of wacky odds on this card, fights I see as close to 50/50 with notable underdogs in the odds, a lot like last week

Roberts price is silly. Don't get why Ledet was a dog before it got canceled. Kinda tempted by a small play on Albini.

Pichel's actually pretty competent, nothing Roberts has shown is really justifying a -300 price-tag here. I'd cap it prettymuch at evens.

The way that JDS kinda rushed in against Lewis and got countered a bunch, along with his difficulty with Tuivasa, means that I think he's gonna get rekt here.
Roberts is peak meme prospect propaganda imo

Back