Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ssIAZ9n.jpg

Played ol man maia at -135 and 145

I do indeed.
I want 2 believe...

Also maybe im just fanboying out as a ramos fan, but i think id like him here

Hes big for the weight as it is going against a true flyweight in pettis.

Perttis had zero answer for dealing with the jab or size of rob font last time out

Maia now @ -225

Ngannou at -185 has value. JDS resurgence has been fun, but he's still getting hit. And no offense to Tai Tuivasa, but getting hit by him isn't the same as getting hit by Ngannou. I don't see JDS surviving here. Francis also moves better than the guys JDS has been fighting.

Ngannou at -185 has value. JDS resurgence has been fun, but he's still getting hit. And no offense to Tai Tuivasa, but getting hit by him isn't the same as getting hit by Ngannou. I don't see JDS surviving here. Francis also moves better than the guys JDS has been fighting.
Yeah I agree with this but also think the line gets a bit better.
Tai also shouldn't be this big a fav while we're on the topic of him (different card I know)...

More just dropped.

I think my man Paul Craig is getting destroyed.

More just dropped.

I think my man Paul Craig is getting destroyed.
Had to take a stab on Reyes at +250

Almost played Roosevelt at -210 but passed

So many lines I have too many plays right now

Had to take a stab on Reyes at +250

Almost played Roosevelt at -210 but passed

So many lines I have too many plays right now
Bit of guilt for the big fish here but I still put a bit on Roosevelt -210 before it got smashed. I hear you though, I'm stretched really thin too.

Maia should dominate Martin easily unless he fell of an absolute athletic cliff in the last 4 months. Not like Martin even has a significant punchers chance to help his laughable TDD.

Last edited:
Someone plz help i seem to have a mental. disorder where i feel the need to always bet on Erik Anders

Did u guys kno he was a linebacker at Alabama?!?!?

Someone plz help i seem to have a mental. disorder where i feel the need to always bet on Erik Anders

So glad he got bet down from +100 before his line hit the UK. Would have been forced to bet that guy again which I swore not to.

Americans will say he's "super athletic" because he played football. Probably the worst take in all of MMA. Football players are active for about 3 seconds then rest for 40 as is the nature of that sport. What they fail to realize is he can't fight, has no fighting instincts or fight IQ. Power is greatly overrated also but hey, "he's athletic".

In saying this I don't know much/anything about his opponent.

Americans will say he's "super athletic" because he played football. Probably the worst take in all of MMA. Football players are active for about 3 seconds then rest for 40 as is the nature of that sport. What they fail to realize is he can't fight, has no fighting instincts or fight IQ. Power is greatly overrated also but hey, "he's athletic".

That was a joke; announcers will reliably mention it 50 times during every fight of his lol but ur entirely correct

That was a joke; announcers will reliably mention it 50 times during every fight of his lol but ur entirely correct
Cejudo's gold medal & Anders' football career. 2 things commentators think no one knows so they need to repeat 100x a fight

Vinicius will be lost everywhere except on the ground. Anders could, probably will, land a big shot which either KOs Vinicius outright or Anders stupidly follows him to the ground. At that point, if still conscious enough, he will probably get arm barred or choked out.

Back