UFC on ESPN 21 PBP/Discussion

I just went 5-0 on my bets tonight. First time I've done that in a long time.

• Brunson / Holland starts round 3 -135 $67.50 for $50 = cash
• Brunson / Holland starts round 3 -140 $70 for $50 = cash

Cashed out a bit of profit on Brunson, too shook that Holland will pull out a highlight reel out of nowhere. Still on Brunson ITD though.

I'm really hoping the pop is mostly gone out of Holland

Brunson obviously up 2-0 but for those on Brunson I'd live bet Holland a little as a big dog right now to hedge a bit. Brunson looked a bit labored and Holland already hurt him standing once.

tbh these takedowns are coming too easy so i'm not concerned about brunson gassing

Brunson still exposing his jaw. Why has no one told him to tuck his chin???

Also let's go bumson rd 4 or 5

As a Brunson bettor that TD was the best thing I've seen all day. Derek controlling easy and Holland losing steam. The fuck is the commentary though? "Great body triangle from the bottom by Holland"

Holland needs to let go of the fucking body triangle and work for something.

Brunson tired as hell and Holland still goofing around. But even a tired Brunson can take down Holland, who doesn't seem to care about TDD at all.

Sneaky fuck Holland is, he talks to his opponents and throws shots when they respond.

brunson just takes him down and then rests on top that's why i'm not concerned about cardio, not looking like a finish will materialize though unfortunately

Needs to spend more time working on takedown defense then at the jewelry and shoe stores

-300 on brunson decision live is insane considering he's up 4 rounds lol

Back