UFC on ESPN 21 PBP/Discussion

I list every single bet of mine, winners and losers, in the betting topic every single event. There is no cherry-picking possible unless you think I was somehow keeping specifically -300 or heavier favorite losses out of there. (I have a number of losers in the -250 to -295 range)

I love how much you're backtracking now, though.
I'm not back tracking. You orginally said it was a was of time to look up 2.5 year's of past bets. Is that a lie also? Seems like it.

Come on Brunson, show me your Edmen victory was not a fluke.

I'm not back tracking. You orginally said it was a was of time to look up 2.5 year's of past bets. Is that a lie also? Seems like it.

I said it was a waste of time UNLESS you're going to offer something, liar. I'm not going to spend an hour compiling all this information any time a random jackass shows up in a topic to call me out. Offer me something first.

Thought about going in on Brunson but I'll restrain myself. Not Holland ISD and I have a small profit, anything else and I sit on my Cage warriors profit. Either way im getting ready for CW 123 tomorrow.

Let's go, Brunson by wrestlefuck

That was (t)ko number 6. The over 5.5 ko prop was @+624. If the main event ends in a ko that would make the over 6.5 ko prop hit @+2258.
Yeah I feel dumb I really thought that the over on the KO'S was money here. Probably getting another one in the ME

I said it was a waste of time UNLESS you're going to offer something, liar. I'm not going to spend an hour compiling all this information any time a random jackass shows up in a topic to call me out. Offer me something first.
Lol. Again you could look up all wins you posted on this site for the last 3 years. Sorry I mean-300 or over. That don't mean shit cause I'm not looking anything up so you could be lying your ass off. Why would I bet that? How about this Mr. Perfect name your price and I will give you 3 losses on -300 or more for 50 fights since you are so good and we will see the results.

round 3, 4 or 5 ko by brunson plz. overall hope he just wins have him in a parlay and holland is a clown needs humble

Thought about going in on Brunson but I'll restrain myself. Not Holland ISD and I have a small profit, anything else and I sit on my Cage warriors profit. Either way im getting ready for CW 123 tomorrow.
I lied, 1u for 2u on Brunson I can't pass up this line

Yeah I feel dumb I really thought that the over on the KO'S was money here. Probably getting another one in the ME
Well, I'm dumber, I had money on the over sub props. Didn't realize I got 'good' prices because there were only 10 fights total. Probably would have lost anyway since we will probably already have zero subs for these 10 fights.

Back