UFC middleweight Johny Hendricks plans to retire Georges St-Pierre ... again

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I can’t wait to retire him again. That’s really what I’ve been thinking. You know, I told him, I have no disrespect for the guy, he did amazing things. But three years out of it, you know, things have changed. And he said that I’m washed out. Well guess what? It’s a new Johny at 185. And I cannot wait for him to see, I can’t wait to see how this happens. Because win or lose, I think he should come after me. I think I should get that loss back. Realistically, you know, it is what it is, but I would like to do it again. I really do. And this time, he thought I was strong at 170, wait till he feels me at 185 when I’m not killing myself to make weight, when I’m not killing myself just to focus on my weight cut. What is he gonna think after the 185-pound match, when I’m totally focused on one thing and one thing only, doing what I did but better? That’s really where my head’s at, is right there.”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/28/1...icks-plans-retire-georges-st-pierre-again-mma

OK Johny.

70% and no fries with that burger right?

I'm thinking Hendricks wants that GSP fight so he can make a big paycheck then retire himself.

Yep , a slower , more out of shape Johnny will wreak havoc on GSP....

<YeahOKJen>

<{anton}>

Post-USADA Johny trying to stay relevant.

He isn't gonna fight you again dude.

Remember? "Da Stock Markett. Won days it iz up and another down!"

Currently you stock is down Johnny.

Like Ronda,he's forced me to dislike him =/

I'd be so down for a rematch. Too bad it will most likely never happen.

Unless Johny racks up some killer Ws here soon.

Yep , a slower , more out of shape Johnny will wreak havoc on GSP....

<YeahOKJen>
Are you expecting a better GSP upon his return...?

When Johnny talks, all I hear is: blah blah blah blah blah..

Just retire and get fat already..

I'm not completely comfortable with him making 185 consistently

he's gonna grab GSP by the belly and roll him against the cage.

Hows your restaurant doing Johny?

Hendricks is so far out of title contention, he can't even see the front of the line. His interviews make me cringe.

It's his best marketing angle, can't blame him for trying.

It was nice of him to let GSP retire on a win. God Hendricks has to be one of the most annoying fighters in the UFC.

No, Johny. You don't give us good feels like GSP gives us good feels. Just go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back