UFC Machida vs Anders Bout Order and Times Set

Big fan of Machida but I like this Anders potential. Could be too much too soon tho.

War Munhoz, Shevy, Vera, Soto, & Smith

Ehhhhh no. Fuck.
Machida is on a 3-fight losing streak. Fuck.
Machida hasn't won a fight since '14. Fuck.
Machida is the 14th ranked MW. Fuck.
Machida is 1-4 in his last 5. Fuck.
Machida shouldn't be headlining. Fuck.
I don't care if the event is at that huge Jesus statue, Machida shouldn't be headlining no card. FUCK!
It's not just in Brazil. It's in belem for the first time ever. Machida is from belem

Hoping for a Machida victory!

Shitty match making, Machida should be fighting the Bispings, Vitors and Rashads of the UFC. Not these monster up and comers.

What the fuck is up with all the fucking cussing in this mother fucker? Holy fuck I swear to fuck you fuckers need a fucking better vocabulary. For fuck sakes learn fucking words. Fuck!

I don't like the fight for Machida.. he just got slept by Derek Brunson, Anders is another explosive guy who could do the same to him. Did nobody stop to think after the last peformance (where he threw 3 punches total in half a round) that maybe Machida is shot and needs to retire?

There’s a lot of very tasty matchups there. Should be some stiff competition for the performance bonuses.

Holyshit I didn't know Anders was a MMA fighter his cardio should be top notch being an Olympic level swimmer and all hopefully he doesn't get popped by the USADA.

Shitty match making, Machida should be fighting the Bispings, Vitors and Rashads of the UFC. Not these monster up and comers.
I suppose it can give Anders a good highlight reel, he seems to be an overachiever. Too bad he started MMA at such a late age.

I wonder if after this event, all the casuals are gonna be throwing around "A level athletes" cause of his college football background.

How is the locked character fighting like 3 times?

The fuck is with these cards

I suppose it can give Anders a good highlight reel, he seems to be an overachiever. Too bad he started MMA at such a late age.

I wonder if after this event, all the casuals are gonna be throwing around "A level athletes" cause of his college football background.

I don’t know if he’s black enough to be A level, but B level? Definitely.

Because it's in Brazil and its fucking free. That's fucking how. Fuck.

Hoping this is one of those "sleeper" cards that turns into a bloodbath.

Big Lyoto fan for years... But now instead of anticipation I actually worry for the guy.

He always looks so good, right up until the KO

What a bunch of freaks calling this "decent". What ISN'T decent then? The only cards that have been worse have all been nominated for the worst card ever

he just got slept by Derek Brunson, Anders is another explosive guy who could do the same to him.

200w.gif

Hoping this is one of those "sleeper" cards that turns into a bloodbath.

Big Lyoto fan for years... But now instead of anticipation I actually worry for the guy.

He always looks so good, right up until the KO

He needs to retire. I say that with a lot of respect for him. And if this card ends up like UFC Pittsburgh, I would be ecstatic.

Back