UFC Machida vs Anders Bout Order and Times Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DUWtW-FVQAEOT8g.jpg

How the fuck is Machida still headlining UFC cards?

Decent card by WME Fight Night standards... Hoping for some crazy "Karate Kid" Kick from Machida.

Edit: Thought this was a hate the lineup thread, just first response I guess.

Honestly a pretty damn good card that will go under the radar cause casuals will think its shit.

Because it's in Brazil and its fucking free. That's fucking how. Fuck.
Ehhhhh no. Fuck.
Machida is on a 3-fight losing streak. Fuck.
Machida hasn't won a fight since '14. Fuck.
Machida is the 14th ranked MW. Fuck.
Machida is 1-4 in his last 5. Fuck.
Machida shouldn't be headlining. Fuck.
I don't care if the event is at that huge Jesus statue, Machida shouldn't be headlining no card. FUCK!

Ehh, this card isn't terrible tbh

I remember Desmond Green in Bellator. He went to decision a lot but Prazeres is a beast so that will be a somewhat interesting one

And I see Timothy Johnson is on this card.. Haven't heard of the other dude but we'll see what happens there

It looks like they're keeping Dodson relatively active as well, Munhoz is good but I'm going with Lil John on that one

Will be watching

Being from Alabama and a huge Crimson Tide fan, I'm pulling for Anders. That dude has a strong career ahead of him.

Damn, damn. I really don't want to watch that main event. Too tough for me to see Lyoto losing these fights. Anders is an up and comer with a huge upside. Barring some kind of real impressive ninja ish, I don't think Lyoto takes that win.

But I'm hoping. Like Anders a lot but he's got a future ahead of him and doesn't need this. Lyoto needs this win. Always pulling for him.

Ehhhhh no. Fuck.
Machida is on a 3-fight losing streak. Fuck.
Machida hasn't won a fight since '14. Fuck.
Machida is the 14th ranked MW. Fuck.
Machida is 1-4 in his last 5. Fuck.
Machida shouldn't be headlining. Fuck.
I don't care if the event is at that huge Jesus statue, Machida shouldn't be headlining no card. FUCK!

Fuck. Alright!!!!

If Shevchenko wins shes got to be #1 contender at 125

Solid card from the first real mma fight all the way up. Shevchenko is basically the uncrowned 135 women's div champ, Dodson vs Munhoz is a sick co main, Santos vs Smith is a slugfest and a solid fight between two guys on nice finishing streaks.

Honestly looks better than the upcoming FOX card aside from the main event. FS1 prelims are solid as hell too, Hadzovic vs Patrick is going to be a hell of a fight if Patrick doesn't just try to lay n pray his way to a win.

Gonna hurts to see Machida lose again. I hope he pulls it off.

Back