UFC legend Oleg Taktarov supports Alexander Volkov, says he's the next champ

3 major ethnicities in Russia and none really like each other

Oh, there was some serious brutality that went on between Russia (Moscow) and the Dagestans/Chechens recently (1990's-2000's). There was a video that was filmed and went viral of some Russian soldiers being slowly beheaded by northern caucus muslims, and many people consider it to be the most brutal video of all time. Those images, sentiments and those feelings won't die anytime soon, on both sides.
Yeah just saw it, tough images to forgot

Last edited:
WTF is he talking about "First real Russian champion???"

FedorBelts.jpg

Fuck outta here brain damaged,Oleg.

You may be the brain damaged one...Volkov referred to Takrarov as the first and only UFC champ. Taktarov won UFC 6 almost a decade before Fedor was a pro.

Tribalism runs deep in 'Russia', especially in the Caucauses. Dagestanis are Dagestanis until death.

I'm from Russia neither of these men are from the Caucauses, second of all regular Russians from big cities hate Muslim dagistani and Caucauses people with a passion. Huge racial issues in Russia vs Muslims family always tells tells me.

Do you steel see UK as your colonizer?

How is Australians attitude towards Britain?
Most aussies are british descendants, both have similar culture. So the answer is no. Aussie views of UK, in particular England, is fairly positive.

I think you missed my point, it's not only about Oleg, like i said i've seen a lot of support to Volkov win from people from the North, like guys from Moscow and St. Petesburg, but when it comes to Dagestan, Chechnya etc? Silence. They don't get excited or even happy about other russians wins in the global scene at all, it seems. There's nationalism in Russia, but it doesn't include the Caucasus, that's what i meant, sorry.
Werdum is supported by Kadyrov. So maybe Chechen guys who hate Kadyrov (and live far from Russia) is happy that Werdum lost. But from the other point of view - Volkov is Christian and non-Chechen so maybe in their eyes rooting for him or supporting him is a disgrace.

I'm from Russia neither of these men are from the Caucauses, second of all regular Russians from big cities hate Muslim dagistani and Caucauses people with a passion. Huge racial issues in Russia vs Muslims family always tells tells me.

Yes, but don't these issues have grounds after two wars and the way guys from Caucasus behave - doing mostly criminal stuff and trying to push Islam agressively to everyone?

3 major ethnicities in Russia and none really like each other
Well, 3 major ethnicities in Russia are Russians, Tatars and Ukrainians and seems like they are more or less get along. For example, Taktarov said that his surname is of Tatar origin (he said that original Tatar surname was Tahtarov or Takhtarov or something like that) and also said that he is of Mari origin, if I'm not wrong.

taktarov_medium.jpg

Interesting, while i've seen a lot of excitement from people in the north of Russia that i follow, not a single word from Khabib or other russian fighters from Dagestan congratulating Alexander Volkov (he's from Moscow), seems like there's no such thing as Russian nationalism, Muslim russians will only support each other, am i wrong?

I wouldn't be shocked. Volkov isn't an easy guy to deal with. Besides Minakov he's basically just been controlled in his losses recently and Stipe absolutely can do that but those fights were 3 rounds. Kongo laid and held him, Stipe could do that but there's no guarantee he could do it 5 rounds. It's not really Stipe's style though either so it would be a good fight assuming Stipe beats DC.

In America its only race related. White fighter gets cheered no matter where he's from. Hell look at these forums, bet most of these newfound irish and russians live in the states. Yet root for gus over jones, or conor over anyone. Its not just russia.
I think you're being disingenuous with your claim. Jones is a garbage human being that most people would find it impossible to root for. Why is the most popular basketball player Michael Jordan and not Larry Bird?
Nice try, bro.

Oh, there was some serious brutality that went on between Russia (Moscow) and the Dagestans/Chechens recently (1990's-2000's). There was a video that was filmed and went viral of some Russian soldiers being slowly beheaded by northern caucus muslims, and many people consider it to be the most brutal video of all time. Those images, sentiments and feelings won't die anytime soon, on both sides.
If you know for a fact you're going to be beheaded or better yet die... literally no way out

Wouldn't you just say fuck this shit and just do whatever the fuck you can until the end

Like kick some fuckers in the nads, spit a loogey at them and buy some time to try get even the tiniest damage in, bite their nose off... just do something... anything

Instead of just be still and wait for execution without even getting one hit in...

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzIvMTQwNTcyNi96YW5naWVmLXN0cmVldC1maWdodGVyLW8uZ2lm.gif

This ain't no action movie where soon as you're about to be beheaded,
Usw0M.gif
arrives and saves the day then it's party time after all the chaos
h47931019

Obviously, easier said than done...

Well, 3 major ethnicities in Russia are Russians, Tatars and Ukrainians and seems like they are more or less get along. For example, Taktarov said that his surname is of Tatar origin (he said that original Tatar surname was Tahtarov or Takhtarov or something like that) and also said that he is of Mari origin, if I'm not wrong.
I was more thinking ethnic Russians, Dagestan (people from the caucus mountain area), and Mongolians/Siberian people

Taktarov is a HW so it makes sense to be especially excited about a hw, also hw is the epitome of manliness.

Ahhh yes, Oleg Taktarov. Many memories from that guy, lol. From Going 15 minutes with Tank Abbott to getting upkick KO'd by Renzo Gracie. Also, the death looking KO from Goodridge was insane. Much respect for Oleg as he was a pioneer in the game!

I think you're being disingenuous with your claim. Jones is a garbage human being that most people would find it impossible to root for. Why is the most popular basketball player Michael Jordan and not Larry Bird?
Nice try, bro.
<{Heymansnicker}>

If you know for a fact you're going to be beheaded or better yet die... literally no way out

Wouldn't you just say fuck this shit and just do whatever the fuck you can until the end

Like kick some fuckers in the nads, spit a loogey at them and buy some time to try get even the tiniest damage in, bite their nose off... just do something... anything

Instead of just be still and wait for execution without even getting one hit in...
headed,
Usw0M.gif

Obviously, easier said than done...

Easier said then done yes. i imagine these men being tortured or almost being dehydrated to death before their heads got chopped off. also in other cases people are ordered to cooperate otherwise their family is next.

honestly the more i think about it the more i start to hate the human race as a whole. we are a bunch of f*cking savages who dont deserve the light in our eyes.

Back