UFC legend Oleg Taktarov supports Alexander Volkov, says he's the next champ

Minakov comes from the north too, if i'm not mistaken.
Actually, most top russian MMA fighters come from Dagestan and Chechnya, but when we talk about heavyweights, and i'm not sure why, most of them come from the north.
Pavlovich and Volkov (Moscow), Minakov (Bryansk), Kharitonov (Arkhangelsk), Mokhnatkin and Goltsov (St. Petersburg).
Most Caucasian heavyweight size fighters seem to be a lot more prominent in Wrestling than MMA, probably because it's seen as a higher honor in the Caucasus. In my opinion if Caucasian heavyweight wrestlers like Bilyal Makhov, Artur Taymazov, Anzor Boltukayev focused all of their efforts on MMA training rather than purely wrestling, they'd dominate the division.

This 40 years old was the #3 contender, so nothing wrong with that.
What this series is about? Now i'm interested lol never saw it
Sure, but my point is that russian nationalism is weak and many places in Russia do not identify themselves as russians, specially people in the north Caucasus
Minakov is from the north of Russia though

Its called Baki the grappler.

look at the epic beef between Kovalev (ethnic Russian) and Beterbiev (ethnic Chechen). Their hatred of each other is very real and very racist.

Oleg is a real legend of MMA. He even had an anime character after him in a popular series.

latest
What anime is this from?

look at the epic beef between Kovalev (ethnic Russian) and Beterbiev (ethnic Chechen). Their hatred of each other is very real and very racist.
Umm no it's not. Their hatred of each other is due to their bouts as amateur boxers that Kovalev claimed he won but due to judge bias he believes that beterbiev got gifted a decision and doesn't like how he brags about it. Kovalev many times in the past has even called Khabib "a true Russian champion"

WTF is he talking about "First real Russian champion???"

FedorBelts.jpg

Fuck outta here brain damaged,Oleg.

Oleg was the first real sambo fighter...and he never got submitted either. And he said "UFC champion," you little Fedor cupcake fangirl.

Oleg was the first real sambo fighter...and he never got submitted either. And he said "UFC champion," you little Fedor cupcake fangirl.

Run the video back you basement dwelling, fat American loser. I was watching Oleg fight while you were still playing with magic cards and getting beat up for your lunch money. Now go back to your basement, geek.

Run the video back you basement dwelling, fat American loser. I was watching Oleg fight while you were still playing with magic cards and getting beat up for your lunch money. Now go back to your basement, geek.

Actually I was watching Oleg and the early UFCs when you were in diapers as a toddler...it's just that Oleg has retired and you're now styling in adult diapers. The more things change, the more they stay the same!

Actually I was watching Oleg and the early UFCs when you were in diapers as a toddler...it's just that Oleg has retired and you're now styling in adult diapers. The more things change, the more they stay the same!

the only thing you were watching was your meal getting slid under the door of the basement you dwell in, somewhere in middle america.

Most Caucasian heavyweight size fighters seem to be a lot more prominent in Wrestling than MMA, probably because it's seen as a higher honor in the Caucasus. In my opinion if Caucasian heavyweight wrestlers like Bilyal Makhov, Artur Taymazov, Anzor Boltukayev focused all of their efforts on MMA training rather than purely wrestling, they'd dominate the division.
Makhov was talking about coming to MMA 2 years ago, it's a shame he gave up and is focusing on wrestling again..

At least there is 2 Caucasian champions with Mukhomad Vakhaev in ACB and Zelimkhan Umiev in WFCA, they're great heavyweights btw. Alikhan Vakhaev and Khusein Adamov are other 2 that look promising.

Back