UFC is the most tested sports organization in the world

And it's probably one of the least mainstream sports. I find that both weird and somewhat cool that MMA is cutting edge in that sense. I don't know if that's paradoxical or not but it's weird.

I wish maybe the UFC would test less or other sports test more legitimately.

UFC is on an island of being the only legitimately tested organization in the world. It's kind of dumb.

You are really ignorant aren't you?

UFC needs the strict testing since it is a C-Grade sport with fighters testing postive for PEDS constantly. Skilled based sports like Golf, Snooker, motor sports, Football(Soccer) and E-sports rely on skill and on not PEDS.

You can be a skinny 15 year old age kid and be the best LoL player in the world or a short Argentinian(Messi or Maradona) and best one of the best football players in the world.

UFC has strict testing but not strict enforcement. If you test positive in Cycling(Armstrong), Tennis(Kornikova), NRL(Rugby League) or Olympics it is a big deal and you are pretty much fucked.

In UFC/MMA if you test positive you mostly get a 6 to 12 month ban then you are welcomed back by the UFC, plus it isn't unusual for fighters to have 6 months in-between fights anyway.

Back