UFC is the most tested sports organization in the world

and they still let guys like brock lesnar compete

tells you a lot about other sports lol

I fully support USADA. My only regret is that they can't catch them all.

Just added JDS to the list of guys I won't ever cheer for again. I just can't support a cheater.
You know that all of these guys use right?

You know why.
It is a chance to make a dig at MMA/UFC

Truly the worst fans of any sport

A dig? What are you talking about? It's the truth. If you think MMA is anywhere close to NFL or NBA in terms of popularity you're just being dumb.

And I just said the UFC is cutting edge and ahead of the curve with drug testing. I wish there wasn't such a disparity in the testing between the UFC and other sports orgs. Not sure how that's making a dig.

Last edited:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Cyclists get tested like 364 days a year and nobody watches that shit. Why? Because they all cheat. The UFC / MMA is in the same boat.

Because the bigger organizations should test just as much as the UFC does, but they don't.

I just find the disparity between UFC drug testing and other orgs odd.

Do we have stats to back this up?

Some of them only get tested once or twice per year

My opinion on JDS is the fucking same. Mir also popped no one talks shit on him. Both are legends. Fuck USADA

I'd rather have them on some peds. It leads to better fights and less cancelled matchups.

This.

They do them anyways.

They're grown adults, not animals or children. Make them watch a seminar of the side effects and let them decide.

Give them the choice and give us better fights/less cancellations.

BRING BACK IV'S TOO!

I want to see monster vs monster.

If other sports organizations were this stringent about testing and punishment, they would have to shut down in about a week.

Yep. 100%

Fighters get injured regularly, and that is one need for PED to heal faster, and to also help with losing fat, gaining muscle, etc. What would be ideal is that a lot of the stuff you can buy at nutrition supplement stores which are technically PED's.

Obviously some drugs should be illegal but i'd in favor of also having an allowable range of testosterone levels. Like your levels should be no more than say 3x the normal of an average athlete or 2.5x.

Just added JDS to the list of guys I won't ever cheer for again. I just can't support a cheater.

Do you also support the NFL or NBA or all those other sports? Cause their testing is a joke. The NFL owners don't give a damn about PED use and that is why the men with the power bought off and instituted the joke of testing that is the NFL drug testing.

I assume the sports with little testing have strong player associations.

Those with stringent testing have weak athlete unions or no athlete association

Some I agree but not roids or epo. Hgh should be allowed to prevent injuries.

Yeah I think a clear line should be made by the UFC. USADA just gathers the data. These fighters go through hell, the UFC should protect their longevity and health.

That's why i find it funny how so many people actually believe these NBA / NFL / WWE guys are actually better athletes whwn they're juiced to the gills. So maybe they are more athletic with the juice. It still wouldn't make them better fighters.

Im glad USADA is there and all but there was to be harsher punishment for the ones caught on actual steroids and free guys like Machida who got caught with a Walmart supplement. And no more waivers for bitches like Lesnar while Nick Diaz gets suspended for bs.

I think we can all agree the fights have gotten worse since USADA and there's been a million more cancelled fights

And it's not even fucking clean
Basically now, you have to rich to be on peds in the UFC

Because the bigger organizations should test just as much as the UFC does, but they don't.

I just find the disparity between UFC drug testing and other orgs odd.

It is, and fucking stupid. Dana wanted to brag how the UFC was testing people so much but it blew up in their face. It actually makes it is look like there are more dopers in the UFC than any other sport. Totally backfired. So moronic.

Yep. 100%

Fighters get injured regularly, and that is one need for PED to heal faster, and to also help with losing fat, gaining muscle, etc. What would be ideal is that a lot of the stuff you can buy at nutrition supplement stores which are technically PED's.

Obviously some drugs should be illegal but i'd in favor of also having an allowable range of testosterone levels. Like your levels should be no more than say 3x the normal of an average athlete or 2.5x.

Do you also support the NFL or NBA or all those other sports? Cause their testing is a joke. The NFL owners don't give a damn about PED use and that is why the men with the power bought off and instituted the joke of testing that is the NFL drug testing.
MMA and golf are the only sports I follow.

Josh Barnett is my favorite fighter now.

Back