UFC holds all of the cards, they can book Tony vs Conor

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Other than hardcore conor haters/khabib fans, the casuals would forget about khabib as soon as they saw , what would without a doubt be a 100% fireworks press conference between tony and conor. The fight would also be 100x more entertaining with tony likely being wobbled multiple times regardless of winning or losing. As a result a rematch would be more exciting and more wanted than a conor vs khabib rematch.

Khabib will sit in contract lock status indefinitley so his relevance will drop faster than Diaz. If UFC really wants to play 4-D chess with it, they push for Bellator to sign Askren behind the scenes, then release Khabib, he would lose to Askren then retire and UFC/Conor ultimately win the battle.

Whenever Dana and co make plans that deep, they always end poorly. I do want to see Tony Conor though.

Conor would be the paperest champ there ever was if he were to win the title fighting Ferguson.

We all know who the real champ is.

I would much, much, much rather see Conor vs. Ferg or Khabib vs Ferg than a rematch. Khabib, Tony, and Conor are the rock, paper, scissors of LW. I need to see them all fight each other.

Whenever Dana and co make plans that deep, they always end poorly. I do want to see Tony Conor though.
like what? They haven't seen any major decline since losing GSP, Bader, Rory, half their heavyweights, etc.

If UFC books Tony and Conor...well we know they're going to "rousey" Conor purposely...
red panty night out...
Purple Pillow in...

You dont know much do you TS?

You make a Khabib a Martyr if you let him go....

Conor fans desperately begging for a title shot

Whatever, athletic explosive gay wrestler.

The UFC have always held all the cards and could always book who the hell they liked to fight whoever they wanted them to fight.
Anyone who has only just realised this hasn't been paying attention.

Whoa that will be a crazy fight...Khabib vs Askren.....Jesus!

I will loveeeee to see that freaking fight!

They can book it but we all know the winner is just another paper champ. Especially if it were to be Conor.

And do 950k buys
no dolly no bad blood, and ppl won't pay to see Conor lose again
dana will bend over to Khabib

Whatever helps you cope and feel better.

I bet posting these threads is therapeutic.

Other than hardcore conor haters/khabib fans, the casuals would forget about khabib as soon as they saw , what would without a doubt be a 100% fireworks press conference between tony and conor. The fight would also be 100x more entertaining with tony likely being wobbled multiple times regardless of winning or losing. As a result a rematch would be more exciting and more wanted than a conor vs khabib rematch.

Khabib will sit in contract lock status indefinitley so his relevance will drop faster than Diaz. If UFC really wants to play 4-D chess with it, they push for Bellator to sign Askren behind the scenes, then release Khabib, he would lose to Askren then retire and UFC/Conor ultimately win the battle.
Lol conor got emasculates

Conor will get destroyed by Tony, the least marketable LW... bad, terrible situation for the UFC

even if Conor wins he'd still be the paper champ

Khabib owns the rights to his soul

UMYmxF4.jpg

Back