UFC holds all of the cards, they can book Tony vs Conor

Conor vs. Tony would make 100 million dollars less than Conor vs. Khabib.

the more the UFC moves away from legitimizing titles, the more it will rely on people like Conor, 'super fights', etc., which is a sad path for the sport.

TS' suggestion is exactly what is wrong with the UFC today.

the more the UFC moves away from legitimizing titles, the more it will rely on people like Conor, 'super fights', etc., which is a sad path for the sport.

TS' suggestion is exactly what is wrong with the UFC today.
Uh it has been that way for years you dope

Conor will forever be haunted by this loss. Wherever he goes or fights, Khabib will be mentioned. He needs to avenge his loss, till then Khabib has UFC by their balllls

Conor will forever be haunted by this loss. Wherever he goes or fights, Khabib will be mentioned. He needs to avenge his loss, till then Khabib has UFC by their balllls

Ferg will destroy Khabib.

They hold nothing.

Khabib will change this game, just like he said he will.

Khabib resurrected the Spirit of PRIDE FC. The UFC has nothing!

Henceforth, anywhere Khabib goes PRIDE FC will be there.

I would much, much, much rather see Conor vs. Ferg or Khabib vs Ferg than a rematch. Khabib, Tony, and Conor are the rock, paper, scissors of LW. I need to see them all fight each other.
I'm not seeing why this is the case honestly. Khabib absolutely smashed Conor and I'm not sure why we should just assume Conor is better than the likes of Lee or even Barboza honestly. We already know he's not discernibly better than Nate.

Khabib and Tony have proven they're the absolute best of the best at LW. 1 win against Eddie doesn't prove Conor's in that class.

Lol man, Conor had some people way too emotionally invested in him and I am a fan of McGregor.

Whatever happens between the UFC and Khabib, it foes not equate to a win for Conor.

The only way Conor gets a win over Khabib is if he gets a rematch and wins. All the other stuff is just silly shit.

Other than hardcore conor haters/khabib fans, the casuals would forget about khabib as soon as they saw , what would without a doubt be a 100% fireworks press conference between tony and conor.
I know you want Conor get back on track ASAP but Tony has to brutalize Kebob first, sorry.

like what? They haven't seen any major decline since losing GSP, Bader, Rory, half their heavyweights, etc.

I'm not talking about ppv losses I'm talking about clear motivation to have certain fighters win. Sage pvz till etc. When they have certainly tried to push aguide guys to change the divisions it never ends as they drew it up so I would reckon this fails miserably too.

Back