UFC Google Numbers are Down 58% for 2018

fuck them. I mean brock I don't mind but not fighting for the title right now. just put blaydes up. but if DC doesn't fight anyone till january after having an easy fight against miocic......

but I bet he fights gus at 205 if gus does well against volkan. let gus beat him up for being insolent

and all this loss of interest in the ufc (and I think MMA as a whole, at least in the US) is karma for the USADA tragedy

Conor and Brock will return
Brock vs. DC will be yuge
Either Conor becomes GOATer by KTFO Khabib, or Khabib rapes Conor and becomes global megastar
The winner will fight GSDuck for GOAT UFC PPV

Meanwhile

Colby will ascend to new heights and make WW great again
Paulo Costa will become Senna 2.0 for the Brazilians
Endeavor will get rid of WMMA and male FLW, save tens of millions

2019 will be the greatest year in UFC history.

WME is the reason the sport is in the shitter. They don't even know what the fuck they are doing.

What are you talking about Ari Emmanuel is clearly a skilled and savvy businessman and totally didn't just get to where he is because of family and political connections

Conor vs Colby is definitely the fight to bring the UFC into the mainstream

Have Trump come to one of the Colby/Conor press conferences and UFC will be alive again.
Have Putin in conors corner

They seem to be getting along quite well

Perfect

Even the casuals realize it’s becoming a freak show apparently. CM Punk and Brock were just gravy at this point.
Not only that, Even Conor attack against the bust helped tarnish the UFC brand... Dana did great bringing the U?FC from a nearly extinct org to what it is now, but now he need to find someone more professional to run the UFC and fi the mess caused by CM Punk, Brock, Conor and Jones..

Actually, more Jones, Conor then to an extend Brock but CM punk should not be named in that list...
He was a guy who wanted to test himself and who appeared to have a name... Tried, trained hard but did not have the skill... Conor... His attitude, Jones, legal trouble

Have Putin in conors corner

They seem to be getting along quite well

Perfect

How about one of these seasonal pressers with Colby, Woodley, Conor and Khabib and have both Trump and Putin attend?

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

The presser would shatter the all-time Fortnite live stream records.

The DC Miocic match was shit really and strange early finish - disaster.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So Brock bad but Conor good ?

<{walkerwhut}>

MMA fans complicated creatures.

It doesn't matter, they're still turning a profit. The UFC has realized that it doesn't have to please its audience. They'll still make money even if everything goes wrong.

Also, Dana didn't bring the UFC anywhere. He's not a matchmaker. He doesn't run the business. He's a rather low energy figure-head who's main job is shitting on his product, and lazily announcing an upcoming fight card. His job could be done by much better people. He was hired as a friendly favor, not because he was uniquely qualified.

The UFC is a quasi pro wrestling show now. It will probably include fake matches in the future. Anytime you've had these real fight events take hold in history, they always end up becoming pro wrestling at some point.

It doesn't feel like an event for grown men anymore.

Thats what happen when you let a bunch of Pedowood cuck run a fighting business

Conor and Brock will return
Brock vs. DC will be yuge
Either Conor becomes GOATer by KTFO Khabib, or Khabib rapes Conor and becomes global megastar
The winner will fight GSDuck for GOAT UFC PPV

Meanwhile

Colby will ascend to new heights and make WW great again
Paulo Costa will become Senna 2.0 for the Brazilians
Endeavor will get rid of WMMA and male FLW, save tens of millions

2019 will be the greatest year in UFC history.

Literally none of this will happen.

Conor vs Colby is definitely the fight to bring the UFC into the mainstream

Have Trump come to one of the Colby/Conor press conferences and UFC will be alive again.
Trump in Colby's corner, Putin in Conor's. Tremendous.

Nobody is searching for it anymore because the UFC is now a established mainstream brand, so people already know what it is.

Floyd Mayweather changed the UFC's bum life

I was in Vegas for international fight week headlined by Cormier/Stipe and I can tell you,

No one gave a fuck about UFC that weekend. The casuals didn’t even know there was a fight going on.

I called several bars and none of them wanted to even fork up the money to host the event.

I was in Vegas for the WSOP, and I go 6-12 times a year. Didn’t see one fuckin thing about the UFC.

There’s more hockey fans than fight fans at this point. @Moretti is full of shite

WME is the reason the sport is in the shitter. They don't even know what the fuck they are doing.
Yep they fail to see the potential in anybody that doesn't look like Sage and allow top fighters to sign with Bellator. Moose was right when he said "what do I need to dye my hair blonde?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back