UFC Google Numbers are Down 58% for 2018

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is searching for UFC anymore.

We need Conor v Colby as co main for Brock v Fedor.

Conor vs Colby is definitely the fight to bring the UFC into the mainstream

Have Trump come to one of the Colby/Conor press conferences and UFC will be alive again.

Ufc doesn't need more stars it needs more steroids.

Wasn't UFC 226 the # 1 google trend for two days straight?

And I'm surprised no one has asked OP for a source?

Last edited:
Stupid Sherdoggers can't even spell UFC on google.com

I was in Vegas for international fight week headlined by Cormier/Stipe and I can tell you,

No one gave a fuck about UFC that weekend. The casuals didn’t even know there was a fight going on.

I called several bars and none of them wanted to even fork up the money to host the event.

I was in Vegas for international fight week headlined by Cormier/Stipe and I can tell you,

No one gave a fuck about UFC that weekend. The casuals didn’t even know there was a fight going on.

I called several bars and none of them wanted to even fork up the money to host the event.
hey buddy, I think I will have to call up @Moretti on this one

for people out of the loop: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/142695999/ and check the OP

Feeling that Conor impact....

Even the casuals realize it’s becoming a freak show apparently. CM Punk and Brock were just gravy at this point.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Conor needs to bless these Ufc bums

fuck them. I mean brock I don't mind but not fighting for the title right now. just put blaydes up. but if DC doesn't fight anyone till january after having an easy fight against miocic......

but I bet he fights gus at 205 if gus does well against volkan. let gus beat him up for being insolent

and all this loss of interest in the ufc (and I think MMA as a whole, at least in the US) is karma for the USADA tragedy

Back