https://fightodds.io/odds/4579/ufc-fight-night-pavlovich-vs-blaydes

Saturday 04.22.2023 at 04:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
Venue: UFC Apex

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/97433-ufc-fight-night
https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/71563

Pavlovich 3.937 inch reach advantage
Blaydes 0.7874 inches taller

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...ight-sergei-pavlovich-vs-curtis-razor-blaydes

blaydes-believes-hell-have-an-advantage-over-pavlovich-if-v0-1dgr50g2pwca1.jpg

UFC Fight Night: Pavlovich vs. Blaydes

Last edited:
Only weak on Bobby Green?If the bookies set the odds that way I'm gonna max bet him

yeah bobby green gunna smoke him

he’s made it public it’s his retirement fight

and green is the definition of company man that Dana and the ufc really like behind the scenes …. They’re giving him a layup retirement fight and probably a bonus after it too

Green is a lock here !

Blaydes/pavlovich winner is the best hw in the world

Only weak on Bobby Green?If the bookies set the odds that way I'm gonna max bet him
He got sparked clean last fight. i don't know where he's at mentally. I think he is better than Gordan but Jared has decent duck slip hooks and wrestling. Green is always at the end of split decision robberies. It could just be bias because i picked him last time and i'm gun shy playing him so confidently.

perreira ruined bruno's career with how many bombs he landed, he looked horrible vs gm3 on the feet ultimately getting ko'd and subbed in the same fight. I think tavares is way way too sharp on the feet for him (also impossible to takedown eliminating grappling ptv) and he'll get his first ko in a long time.

He got sparked clean last fight. i don't know where he's at mentally. I think he is better than Gordan but Jared has decent duck slip hooks and wrestling. Green is always at the end of split decision robberies. It could just be bias because i picked him last time and i'm gun shy playing him so confidently.

sparked by drew Dober - the hardest hitting lw out there

and he was winning as usual until he got caught

Bobby has the better hands and better wrestling …. And he doesn’t have to worry about one punch ko power this time …. He’s a lock

perreira ruined bruno's career with how many bombs he landed, he looked horrible vs gm3 on the feet ultimately getting ko'd and subbed in the same fight. I think tavares is way way too sharp on the feet for him (also impossible to takedown eliminating grappling ptv) and he'll get his first ko in a long time.

I kinda feel bad for brad Tavares 21 fights 0 bonuses lol like seriously wtf him and Rani yaha same boat at least yaha is a finisher

sparked by drew Dober - the hardest hitting lw out there

and he was winning as usual until he got caught

Bobby has the better hands and better wrestling …. And he doesn’t have to worry about one punch ko power this time …. He’s a lock
Green went three good rounds with Fiziev , then gets sparked like that. Short notice fight possibly the reason, but also can be lack of interest in training hard anymore. Having one foot out the door is not good either. He could be half assing his training. Jared has a history of being chinny but Green isn't a heavy hitter, he's a volume striker. Jared is also an active fighter with a robbery loss vs Pmplett. Not saying he's going to win, I obviously still picked Green but it's not a safe fight for the metric I gave you. Jared could mix striking and wrestling well, to make it close enough to go to a split decision.

I respectfully think you guys are insane ….. Dober is the hardest hitting lw out there …. The guy hits like a heavyweight

green was looking fantastic - completely lighting Dober up …. Unfortunately he eventually got caught by a bomb

Gordon can’t hit like that - not even close

green was lighting Dober up - and hell light Gordon up much worse

I know green definitely has one foot out the door and has a history of making fights close …. But if he’s less than a 3-1 favorite - im betting a few mortgage payments for sure !

***just my opinion - don’t get offended

I respectfully think you guys are insane ….. Dober is the hardest hitting lw out there …. The guy hits like a heavyweight

green was looking fantastic - completely lighting Dober up …. Unfortunately he eventually got caught by a bomb

Gordon can’t hit like that - not even close

green was lighting Dober up - and hell light Gordon up much worse

I know green definitely has one foot out the door and has a history of making fights close …. But if he’s less than a 3-1 favorite - im betting a few mortgage payments for sure !

***just my opinion - don’t get offended
Dober's approach is completely different to Gordon's though, like the polar opposite.

There is a cause for concern in siding with Bobby here simply because, historically, his fights against guys who try to wrestle him come down to how the judges feel about his work and often times they dislike it.

yeah bobby green gunna smoke him

he’s made it public it’s his retirement fight

and green is the definition of company man that Dana and the ufc really like behind the scenes …. They’re giving him a layup retirement fight and probably a bonus after it too

Green is a lock here !

Blaydes/pavlovich winner is the best hw in the world

I'd bet a lot on Gane vs Pavlovich at evens. A lot.

He was also dominating that fight until he got “sparked clean”. Drew Dober also hits like a truck and well Jared Gordon doesn’t.

He was also dominating that fight until he got “sparked clean”. Drew Dober also hits like a truck and well Jared Gordon doesn’t.
he doesn't have to knockout Green. I still picked Green to win, but a half ass trained Green could still lose to a fully hard nose guy like Jared,who has solid hands and solid wrestling.

he doesn't have to knockout Green. I still picked Green to win, but a half ass trained Green could still lose to a fully hard nose guy like Jared,who has solid hands and solid wrestling.
Solid hands? Dude green will box his face in.

when is the last the time he fought someone who had hands half as good as green?

only way green loses is if he gets grounded for two rounds

Last edited:

Green’s better literally everywhere. I fully expect him to be around -200. Gordon’s getting gassed up because he had a close fight with Paddy that a lot of people thought he should’ve won but Green would style on Paddy.

Last edited:
Green’s better literally everywhere. I fully expect him to be around -200. Gordon’s getting gassed up because he had a close fight with Paddy that a lot of people thought he should’ve won but Green would style on Paddy.

green would ktfo paddy

green should be a -400 …. Anything less I’m jumping all over it

green would ktfo paddy

green should be a -400 …. Anything less I’m jumping all over it

Yeah I’m seeing Green via knockout or clear cut decision. It’ll probably look a lot like Dober vs. Green up until the knockout. I also don’t see Gordon’s wall-n-stall hugging being all that effective against Green.

Solid hands? Dude green will box his face in.

when is the last the time he fought someone who had hands half as good as green?

only way green loses is if he gets grounded for two rounds
Jared has a solid boxing guard and a decent check hook. I don't see what guys see. I give Green props, he has head movement, high volume but he is reckless with his defense, and it showed his last fight with his chin being exposed why it's dangerous to fight that way. Green's style requires sharp reflexes, while he has shown that in the past, I'm concern that he is going to be shot . he might lose the scrambles for top position the way Gordon was able to top Paddy , and Gordon successfully blocked a lot of shots from Paddy. Green's last fight in the ufc can end two ways, a blow out or losing in typical Green fashion, getting robbed in a split decision and him being poetically cursed.

Back