• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC FN: Jessica Andrade vs. Erin Blanchfield, February 18

Rating top 3 underdogs in this card

1.Erin
2.Emmers
3.Miller

I think everyone else is a dud.

Last edited:
Andrade has weak takedown defense. Erin gonna take her down and maul her

What makes you say she has weak TDD? Valentina is a freak, if you put that fight aside Andrade hasn't been taken down by any other of her last 8 opponents.

murphy took her

She dragged her down sort of for like half a second at the end of rd 1, but she never kept any control on the ground and Andrade popped back up to her feet immediately. So she wasn't actually credited for a takedown.

She dragged her down sort of for like half a second at the end of rd 1, but she never kept any control on the ground and Andrade popped back up to her feet immediately. So she wasn't actually credited for a takedown.
enough for erin.

Maybe. She will actually have to keep Andrade on the mat for more than half a second to get anything done.

•WMMA
•dog money
•clear path to victory
•short notice opponent
•unreliable opponent
•more momentum
•youth advantage
•reach advantage
•size advantage
•hometown advantage
•perhaps biased judging
•UFC wants Erin to win

•WMMA
•dog money
•clear path to victory
•short notice opponent
•unreliable opponent
•more momentum
•youth advantage
•reach advantage
•size advantage
•hometown advantage
•perhaps biased judging
•UFC wants Erin to win

Hey don't let me sway you off a bet. Erin is one of the actual legit grapplers in WMMA. She's not Dern, but she's the next notch below. I just am not sure how she gets Andrade down, and I haven't seen Erin's striking be at the level she'd need it to be to hang with Andrade standing.

Last weekend brought that white belt guy to our section of Sherdog. He was so sure Josh Emmett was going to beat Yair Rodriguez.

Now we have another white belt with tunnel vision, and thinks Blanchfield will win.

Just like always, when the white belts are wrong, we never see them around here anymore, or they'll create a new account. If they're right, they will tell us they're right. Win-win for them, I guess.

I don't think the grappling prowess between Erin and Shevchenko is that wide. Considering that Shev was getting controlled/Td by Talia and got controlled/Td by Maia for a few minutes.

With that being said I don't think Erin is better than Shev or Talia but just that she is definitely within the ballpark or the same in skill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifetuff54
Back