UFC FN 213 PBP/Discussion

I have O1.5 rounds.

I pick Jacoby to win, but I don't want to pay his current price. I think that both guys know how dangerous each other are, and since they're both pure strikers for the most part, they'll take it slow for most of R1 to try and feel each other out, probably with a lot of kicks and jabs. That being said, if Rountree rushes in for a quick finish and gets clipped, I wouldn't be surprised, but I assume he fears the height + reach + striking background of Jacoby and will try to implement a lot of low kicks into his game as a way to setup his punches like he did against Anders.
Solid read.

I'll go small with Roundtree (and sprinkle on stoppage).
I think the speed difference and potentially the grappling might be in his favor.

Khalil throws everything he has behind every punch. No wonder he gets tired.

Livebetting Jacoby. Roundtree seems unwilling to mix it up and Jacoby already seems to have figured him out.

R1: Jacoby (A lot more punches than I expected, but I guess it makes sense since they're fighting in the small cage.)

Lol I tried to live bet Jacoby on DK @ -175 in round 1, bet didn't go through then he plummeted to -250 and ended the round @ -390 :(

I don't know much about striking technique but that thing Jacoby does where he grabs both hands or forearms and then works an elbow from there looks really effective.

I don't think this is going the distance. Roundtree fading hard.

+155 on it not going the distance. Tempting livebet.

EDIT: +280 I threw a sprinkle on that

I didn't score R2 cuz I was shitting my pants for it to hit O1.5 rounds.

Rountree finished R2 strong, though. Line dropped from -1100 to -600 for Jacoby.

I guess it will go the distance haha
I think Jacoby got it

Thought Khalil landed the bigger shots, wouldn’t be surprised if he got the nod

Wow was trying to bet him most of round 3 at almost +650 and couldn’t get anything in

once again luck is crap

Not sure i agree with it but he did land the harder shots. 1 and 2 to Jacoby imo

Back