UFC FN 213 PBP/Discussion

GG boys I almost lost all my profits from Bellator. I Hedged Fremd with Gore KO/DEC. Wont be doing a recap, you can work it out. Down about 1.4k. Looking live bet Kattar. Have Silva v Paul too.

Going out to smell the roses so i can move on.
What a idiot Fremd is,he was easily winning the striking battle and then shoots like a dumbass

Fucks sake. Injuries really costing me these last few events
I had a weird feeling about a finish. After the max Holloway beating, i had a feeling kattar has taken too much damage and wouldn't be quite the same. Maybe this is a sign

What a idiot Fremd is,he was easily winning the striking battle and then shoots like a dumbass
indeed. Hard to cap that since he doesn't wrestle often and is happy to strike for 3 rounds. The loss is not even the problem, problem was I hedged it with Gore KO/DEC. I have been very sloppy latley. All started with Lima KO1 loss, then I hammered Jacoby live thinking he was up, and then the Gore hedge lost me everything. This only happens when I wake up early like 6am for Bellator which proves how mental betting is. Normal afternoon cards im chill nothing affects me and I can snipe some good shots

indeed. Hard to cap that since he doesn't wrestle often and is happy to strike for 3 rounds. The loss is not even the problem, problem was I hedged it with Gore KO/DEC. I have been very sloppy latley. All started with Lima KO1 loss, then I hammered Jacoby live thinking he was up, and then the Gore hedge lost me everything. This only happens when I wake up early like 6am for Bellator which proves how mental betting is. Normal afternoon cards im chill nothing affects me and I can snipe some good shots
Yeah,that double chance method can really fuck up sometimes.And media scores was 14-2 for Jacoby I thought he had it too,last card all media for Yan.Add to that 4 ME injuries this year,Pico injury also recently and it seems that in a volatile sport,the volatility has been even higher recently,it makes it harder to make profit.
Yeah, there 's something to that,in my time the fights yesterday lasted from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am,most cards I stay up at night and my profit by far is the best at the european cards which start earlier for me.

Yeah,that double chance method can really fuck up sometimes.And media scores was 14-2 for Jacoby I thought he had it too,last card all media for Yan.Add to that 4 ME injuries this year,Pico injury also recently and it seems that in a volatile sport,the volatility has been even higher recently,it makes it harder to make profit.
Yeah, there 's something to that,in my time the fights yesterday lasted from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am,most cards I stay up at night and my profit by far is the best at the european cards which start earlier for me.
Volatility is always part of the sport. This is why when hedging you can't get clever. But it was a mixture of being clever and greed. Although I am trying not to be too hard on my self so I will accept that there have been some crazy results and move on.

100% it has something to do with it. Cortisol levels are highest around 8am. I wake up fully excited + nervous about my bets as opposed to not giving a shit during normal start times. Then I get all scared while watching. I only lost like 500 on a small multy with Yan but all week I was playing Omalley DEC for the value + hedge. Completely forgot about that because the card started 2am for me. Throws everything off.

Volatility is always part of the sport. This is why when hedging you can't get clever. But it was a mixture of being clever and greed. Although I am trying not to be too hard on my self so I will accept that there have been some crazy results and move on.

100% it has something to do with it. Cortisol levels are highest around 8am. I wake up fully excited + nervous about my bets as opposed to not giving a shit during normal start times. Then I get all scared while watching. I only lost like 500 on a small multy with Yan but all week I was playing Omalley DEC for the value + hedge. Completely forgot about that because the card started 2am for me. Throws everything off.
I got burned on that one cause I put too much into O'Malley not being durable.I don't blame the judges as it was a close fight and I got a friend who is a MMA judge and he says it's really tough to score in real time with no replays from that positons of the cage.Just the results have really been strange,but it's part of the game and will be probably be back to normal standard of variation soon.

Back