Sup plebes

Parlay
$1,000.00
$8,225.93

WON Tom Aspinall -135 for Game
WON Fighting Arnold Allen -120 for Game
WON Fighting Rodrigo Kazula Vargas/Paddy Pimblett Under 1½ -125 for Game
WON Fighting Jai Herbert/Ilia Topuria Under 1½ -165 for Game

Aspinall will make Tai look like he's stuck in mud. I want to see Aspinall vs Gane.

After this performance I think Tom is future HW champion. He beats Gane IMO.

Fun night of fights and it's nice to crush a card after stinking it up the last few.

Super impressed by Aspinall. Still have some questions about his cardio because of the Arlovski fight, but otherwise a very complete heavyweight.

Sup plebes

Parlay
$1,000.00
$8,225.93

WON Tom Aspinall -135 for Game
WON Fighting Arnold Allen -120 for Game
WON Fighting Rodrigo Kazula Vargas/Paddy Pimblett Under 1½ -125 for Game
WON Fighting Jai Herbert/Ilia Topuria Under 1½ -165 for Game
Nice job bro!

grsgsrgsgs.PNG mokaeva.PNG

Had a couple of picks tied in with locks next week. So far so good.

intro-1588600153.jpg

This guy won me some doe. Who knew being a game of thrones fan would pay like this.

@TrueAscension Kind of a pointless response then no? Lock just means very high confidence pick. Honestly I think some of those fighters have a higher real percentage chance of winning against their opponents than Nunes did against Pena. The pathway to victory against Nunes was always there, some people predicted exactly how she would lose playing devil's advocate in the discussion thread for that card.

@TrueAscension Kind of a pointless response then no? Lock just means very high confidence pick. Honestly I think some of those fighters have a higher real percentage chance of winning against their opponents than Nunes did against Pena. The pathway to victory against Nunes was always there, some people predicted exactly how she would lose playing devil's advocate in the discussion thread for that card.

No Joon the literal definition of lock is a guaranteed win in the eyes of the person who made the wager.
I hope you win your parlay I just think the use of the word lock is kinda silly

@TrueAscension Yeah okay its just semantics then. I think its silly to render the word "lock" obsolete just because it isn't absolute, obviously there is some hyperbole in saying that any gamble is a sure thing.

Who do you think doesn't win? I'm open to opinions lol.
No such thing as a lock in MMA, but I'd say that Magny and Grasso are far from locks at first glance.

If you want specific examples, neither Magny nor Grasso is a lock. Hell, Askarov is only going to win with takedowns and France is small, hard to get ahold of, and has power. I don't think that's a lock either. I can say with 100% confidence that I won't be betting any of them at the odds you have in your parlay.

That being said, I hope you hit! I just disagree with your level of confidence.

@The Disasters Yeah see this is a good constructive response lol I'm open for discussion and people to disagree with me. I think Grasso, Magny, and Askarov are "locks" with a reliably high chance of winning because they are all proven commodities facing similarly established commodities with a simple and reliable pathway to victory while having the upside of growth(not quite so for Askarov). I think Grasso against Wood will reliably take place on the feet where the improving Grasso will box up the declining Wood, I think the Askarov against Kai will reliably take place on the ground where Askarov will absolutely stomp Kai, and I think the improving Magny will reliably outpoint the declining Griffin everywhere as he has proven to win against fighters with Griffin's blueprint time and time again.

Back