UFC FN 204 PBP/Discussion

Volkov sends me home. Also planning a livebet after round 1

Or not...

Damn it... Hooker just allowed Allen to get a BIG score on DraftKings, and I faded both of them... You need Amirkhani and Allen to win 1st place, and I passed on them both.

We'll see how the ME goes. I don't have Shore or Meatball, so I may be way off even with this lineup:

upload_2022-3-19_17-15-28.png

Damn, I was in first there for a minute.
83999-2730750.png
How do you upload images? I was in first for a while there. Only L is Hooker.

This British card was super entertaining, reminds me of the first time they had a card in Brasil. Plus I'll end the night with a modest profit of $575, regardless who wins the ME.

Aspinall KO to close a 1.5U double with Paddy sub @ 12.

Hopefully Tom's speed and hands can get it done but it's the biggest step up for him against a good veteran.

hoping for a round 3 or 4 finish from volkov the prices are obscene vs unproven cardio of aspinall

Aspinall KO to close a 1.5U double with Paddy sub @ 12.

Hopefully Tom's speed and hands can get it done but it's the biggest step up for him against a good veteran.
Guy's confident and has the skills. Volkov is a solid test because of his experience and reach

hoping to live bet volkov after first as well if he doesn't look like he's half dead from the jump like vs tybura

this early takedown is huge. I think thats it

Volkov looks awful. His striking looks awful and his takedown defense looks as bad as it always has been minus the Tybura fight.

Aspinall is the real deal, but I wonder if Volkov is also just done.

That was an easy submission to see coming. Volkov left his arm out there just begging to be twisted.

was hoping to see what aspinall's cardio looks like few rounds deep but guess we're never gonna get that

Very impressive performance, gutted it wasn't a KO though.

Be very interesting to see how far Tom can go, passed this test perfectly.

Back