UFC FN 187 PBP/Discussion

should of hit De Paula at 2.40 after round 1. Man Frey is a flake

Looks like Frey just punched herself in the face lol

wow how dumb is paula, did the exact same mistakes like mazo, don't fucking kick high if you want to stay on feet

So I did bring myself to bet Frey, after missing out on being nzechukwu last week despite my insistence that Ulberg is overrated. Let this be a lesson my friends about the show that is a constant gift.

DWCS. YES! DWCS.

Anyone with no prior ufc experience who is -200 or more coming straight from the show requires a serious double take on. DWCS is the gift that will keep on giving in this time where ufc keeps watering down their talent pool with overhyped fighters who dominate other scrubs.

Oh and DWCS is not Dana whites contender series. It is an acronym for us bettors. Let me educate you- Dont Waste Coins on Shit-fighters.

Ok, so what if I added an extra letter. You get the point. Fade those coming off the show who are unproven.

Agreed Frey looked way too gunshy

Like I said in the other thread. All that muscle is for show. She could actually be good if she wanted. Round 1 was about what she had the opportunity to do against Loma and Hansen. Frey doesn't want to get hit and she sure doesn't know what to do if she's not the hammer in a fight.

Casey just hast too much on the feet for her

Easy 10-9

Casey rd 1. Better shots, and JJ did nothing with the 2 TD's.

casey much better in the first round

Back