UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

Kish is so awful in so many ways. Zero head movement. She was there to be hit the entire fight

so I had bet kish dec and fgtd, lol

I have mazo points in a parlay

great way to start the card. I hate kish

wow hits her with her only good weapon and finishes lol

Wow. No live betting cost me the hedge. If they fight 10 times. Kish wins 9. Good bet, bad outcome.. on to the next..

card just started and i'm so tilted, fucking b365 cucking with live bets and kish last min implosion you both suck.

Why couldn't Kish just have circled to the right for the rest of the round... SMH

That’s an awfully bad break for kish dec backers

that dope got kicked in the head 4 times in 3 minutes.

what are the chances of that happening?

played super small ivy round 2 and 3 finish, mainly looking to live bet after the first want to see what barbarena looks like.

+650 on betfair.
Edit. Now +375, hm wonder if they will void that line...
They happily took my money anyway, so I assume they would have paid out if Kish could have learned after being head kicked for the 120th time. A little bitter. Moving on!

it's really hit and miss, been bad for contenders series, was fine for bellator yesterday and now line is completely frozen and it didn't transition to round 2 for a long time like they're lagging behind or something.
DWCS last tuesday was horrible, frozen and behind for the first couple or few fights, but yeah sort of miss/hit

played super small ivy round 2 and 3 finish, mainly looking to live bet after the first want to see what barbarena looks like.
I’m thinking his chin may be shot. Dude has taken a ton of damage over his career

Followed Sadistics on the O1.5 for Barbarena vs Ivy for $100.

GracefulCheapKitty-small.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back