UFC FN 177 PBP/Discussion

Kish already slowing down from throwing those goofy leg kicks

Barberena is tough and a step up in competition, and Ivy's PTV is grappling, so could just end up being a gritty decision, well, that.s my thinking on it. I played Ivy's ML too. So, Barberena R1 will prob be the result.

I would be shocked. Dude has taken a lot of damage in his last two fights and is coming off a back surgery to fix a nagging back issue that had become unbearable for Barbarena. He said he almost had to retire...Back surgery is no joke. One wrong move and dude could throw his back out and he ends up on bottom for the remainder of the fight or gets finished.

it's really hit and miss, been bad for contenders series, was fine for bellator yesterday and now line is completely frozen and it didn't transition to round 2 for a long time like they're lagging behind or something.
It’s been frozen for me the entire fight.

lil regret on cashing out my Kish play. Could still be a split

b365 still thinks it's round 2, hope this isn't going to be an all-day occurence and they fix their shit.

yeah im with yall. my live bet isnt available either. this sucks

Does Mazo even want to win? Sure doesn't look like it...

ok live bet was available for a few seconds, tried grabbing mazo +240 but odds changed and now it's gone :/

Mazo deciding to fight after two rounds?

Back