UFC FN 139 PBP/Discussion

Ugh, I feel dumb. Was agonizing for a few days on whether to bet that the fight would go to decision at -195. And didn't pull the trigger. Ugh.

Lost money on that one.. was on Yoder and then LB on Cooper. Why do I bet on these fights?

Hoping for Yoder split

Can’t believe I bet anything on this fight lol

I’ll take it

Close fight but I had cooper winning 2-1

Lmao robbery imo and I got money on Yoder. Judges have been absolutely horrible tonight

i dont think that call was so bad, the first round was very close imo

Man I feel so fucking dirty. I had money on Yoder but HUGE robbery for ABC

Thank you judges, I had the feeling you were gonna do me right :) it all came down to the first round, I think amanda won tbh but it wasn't a huge robbery per se. Sad for cooper, she seems like a never quit fighter and yoder was tired af after the first. Altitude is a bitch

30-27 for Amanda Cooper after watching laser focus on rd 3 ....lol. But to be honest I don't known who won!!!

The altitude does something to refs and judges brains. So glad I stayed away from the ML on this one and played props.

Us bettors on Yoder really lucked out. Next time a decision goes against us, we need to remember this fight where we really lucked out.

It should have been a clear 2-1 for Cooper.

I wouldn’t call that a robbery but again, I had cooper edging it out

The risks we take betting low level wmma. It’s often going to a decision and nobody likes that unless you bet the dec prop

I'm so glad that there are no referees in the field of education.

I don't think I could handle being robbed by judges and only getting half of my already small paycheck.

Back