UFC FN 139 PBP/Discussion

I won money on Moffett ML & live bet but I'd be furious that they called that a TKO after that referee & commission pow wow.

I side with the ref. It wasn't the best decision (imo he could've talked to chas) but it did seem like he was on his way out. Good dog moffet

had to work =..( but oh my gawd~~~ lo and behold. piglord was right again. shelton won!!! thanks pigman! I bet 2u based on your advice and looking over the tapes. But you really helped me to crystallize my decision.

Damn, Yoder looking terrible.. ffs

btw what is the point of the ref having the ability to review that instant replay?

They said that they can't use it to restart fights so unlike any other sport where they can rule on a goal/touchdown etc and then get back on with it, that doesn't apply here. If the ref is reviewing the replay the fight is already over and he's made his call.

In that Skelly fight he was adamant that he'd made the right call when he was explaining his rationale to the commissioners there. He never conceded his argument when the camera picked up on them talking.

Just don't understand how that TKO call came about. You stopped the fight due to a choke. He didn't tap/verbal tap or go out. The ref was arguing that he was going limp so his justification for stopping it was a technical submission. If youre giving the victory to Moffett it's a submission, if you're saying you fucked it up it's a No Contest.

I can't see any other way a TKO is awarded there.

Cooper by decision looking like a great live play. This fight is like the weird country girl in school finally standing up to the cheerleader bully and beating her up lmaoo

btw what is the point of the ref having the ability to review that instant replay?

They said that they can't use it to restart fights so unlike any other sport where they can rule on a goal/touchdown etc and then get back on with it, that doesn't apply here. If the ref is reviewing the replay the fight is already over and he's made his call.

In that Skelly fight he was adamant that he'd made the right call when he was explaining his rationale to the commissioners there. He never conceded his argument when the camera picked up on them talking.

Just don't understand how that TKO call came about. You stopped the fight due to a choke. He didn't tap/verbal tap or go out. The ref was arguing that he was going limp so his justification for stopping it was a technical submission. If youre giving the victory to Moffett it's a submission, if you're saying you fucked it up it's a No Contest.

I can't see any other way a TKO is awarded there.

Similar to merab vs simon

Yoder showing that shit fight IQ. Instead of riding top position for a bit when she had it she forced the position and probably lost the round because of it. No reason to not lay there for a bit.

Yoder showing that shit fight IQ. Instead of riding top position for a bit when she had it she forced the position and probably lost the round because of it. No reason to not lay there for a bit.
Yoder is gassed as fuck, it has nothing to do with fight iq

Yoder is gassed as fuck, it has nothing to do with fight iq

It absolutely does. She could’ve laid in guard for a bit instead of forcing the sloppy pass that lead to the lost position.

Fuck betting on WMMA, ever, period. Yoder screwed me big.

Back