UFC FN 131 PBP/Discussion

That's why the odds were the way they were... people knew going in Eduardo would quit if anything started going wrong. All it took was him not getting the easy finish and a slight turn of the tide on the feet.
I think he was getting tired. Probably the biggest factor. Giving up the darce that easily?

how does that work?
I pressed the info button by accident on fire stick remote.

It was also after the fight was over but it said live stats

Too bad I’m blacked out now. Stupid blackouts

Sweet the golf got delayed, Lexi is only on the 6th hole. FS @ for the whole night now ugh. Comcast (biggest US cable company) doesn't carry FS 2

tiny stab on Tibau next if he is not completely shot i think might be split dec fight incoming

no bets this card and I'm glad cause these boys are straight retarded

Sweet the golf got delayed, Lexi is only on the 6th hole. FS @ for the whole night now ugh. Comcast (biggest US cable company) doesn't carry FS 2
Youtube TV does. Sign up for the free trial and cancel it tomorrow.

Surely one dog will win out of Tibau, Rencountre and Lentz. Im on all three

FS1 and 2 are the only real reason I even have cable at all

Tibau sub would be nice

I almost always post my plays before every fight start, and saw him slowing down 2½ minuntes into the first round and said it here..
I’d love to see who you’re on the rest of the night.

I think he was getting tired. Probably the biggest factor. Giving up the darce that easily?

Wood had a really nice over the head lockdown. Very easy to get D'arced if you are not used to that... and something tells me Eduardo slacks on the grappling training.

I attribute it mostly to mental toughness/weakness. Young guns are usually mentally tough, old guys on their way out are usually mentally weak. Always consider that when placing bets.

Bob Charlie lookin yo

b6bc236907806b3a16c2e5881373a630.jpg

Small play on Green KO, let's see if Tibau is completely shot or not

I'm taking Greens ML and KO, parlayed the ML. Bought some Insurance with Tibau DEC

Back