UFC fighters with ZERO KO/TKO wins (UPDATED with LIST)

You can add Paul Sass to the list if he has enough fights to be considered.

Last edited:
AFAIK, Colby has never KOed anyone on the feet

I think Maia was trying to incorporate striking into his game, but after the Marquardt fight he decided that it would be better to focus on what he's good at.
He was training with Wanderlei for the Marquardt fight. He only became K1 Maia after that, and before dropping to 170, where he almost exclusively grappled. Except when he almost KO'd Covington lol.

Thought of Cody McKenzie, but checked his record. He has a TKO in his first pro bout, then another 27 fights with none.
I thought Travis Lutter but he's got just one too lol who gets KOed by these guys? Like really.

Dean Lister - 20 fights.
Also, he was never finished.

I wouldn't have guessed that Moicano and Palhares have zero TKO wins.

Amazingly, Maia would have been a good answer if it weren't for this:

One TKO by punches (his first fight) and 2 TKOs by shoulder and rib injury.

I thought Travis Lutter but he's got just one too lol who gets KOed by these guys? Like really.
Well,when he knocked out Marvin Eastman,it was off a light punch,and it was later revealed he had been Ko'd twice in sparring leading up to this. Alot of people thought it was fixed or he took a dive when he fell,but his body had just had enough.

Chase Hooper instantly sprang to mind but the guy has more than 1! Wow.

Chael Sonnen (in the ufc anyway)

To be fair I dont give two shits if no one has any KO wins or any finishes at all even.
It's not great. It would be like a good guitar player who ALMOST delivers....but never does.

Back